• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Clipper vs Rockets, Nov 09

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers.jpg

VS
rockets-logo.jpg

@
toyota-center.jpg

8:00 PM ET/5:00PM PT- COVERAGE CSN HOUSTON/FS PRIME TICKET

PREVIEW: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Houston Rockets - Preview - November 09, 2013 - ESPN

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams need a bounce back win tonight

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is going to be a fun game, hopefully we see some more Coward choking :laugh3:

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers started off hot(8-0 to start the game) but the Rockets lead by four right now early in the 2nd

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you choke if everyone know he is bad at something? It's not like he's an 80% ft shooter

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to get the early upper hand over the new kids on the Western block. Jamal Crawford is a genius. LOL yes that is comedic of Howard to lose to 3 LA teams already. He has that great comedic personality.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]
Against the Clippers.....shouldn't a Laker fan have wanted Houston to win?

I guess your not from LA & how right now it's much funnier to see Dwight stink up then the Clippers in this game :doh: I'm pretty sure most laker fans would agree...FUCK DWIGHT!!

Or did you forget he was in a Lakers uniform last year ?? & a drama queen..

Did i answer you question accordingly ??

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers needed that win desperately - this is a good confidence boost for them knowing if they face Houston in the playoffs, they can beat them

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess your not from LA & how right now it's much funnier to see Dwight lose then the Clippers :doh:
And you question other posters fan hood?

Shouldn't an alleged Laker fan like yourself always want a divisional foe in the Clipps to lose?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you question other posters fan hood?

Shouldn't an alleged Laker fan like yourself always want a divisional foe in the Clipps to lose?

Questioning other fan hoods posters Is different then because alo't of fans are bandwagons, besides i didn't know you cant have fun in here.

And i don't see why not for 1 night out of an 82 game season it's nice to see Dwight lose another game to an LA team...Laker fans our not cheering for the Clippers to win we our cheering for the Rockets to loose, but since your not from LA you wouldn't really understand how things went down with him last season in a Laker uniform quite like us as Laker fans..

Did i answer your question accordingly again ?? or are you still going to ask me the same question a 3rd time "shouldn't Laker fans blah blah blah ?? " when I just gave you a pretty clear answer twice...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questioning other fan hoods posters Is different then because alo't of fans are bandwagons, besides i didn't know you cant have fun in here.

And i don't see why not for 1 night out of an 82 game season it's nice to see Dwight lose another game to an LA team...Laker fans our not cheering for the Clippers to win we our cheering for the Rockets to loose, but since your not from LA you wouldn't really understand how things went down with him last season in a Laker uniform quite like us as Laker fans
So you didn't want the Clippers to win but you wanted the Rockets to lose??

instant fail = instant classic.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you didn't want the Clippers to win but you wanted the Rockets to lose??

instant fail = instant classic.

I never said that, I cleary explained to you I cheer for the Rockets to lose not cheer for the Clippers to win :doh: try working on your comprehension it's horrible you don't seem to understand the difference, any grown person would. :scratch:

I detect a sense of skepticism from you, I may be wrong, but i never see you post any enthusiasm comments, always very series or mad never any joyful comments. Relax enjoy life have a beer & get laid...life is too short to hate on people because their happy about a basketball game :10:

NADAL2005RG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised if Laker fans are ok with the Clippers winning a game. I don't mind if the Lakers win a game (even that first game versus my Clippers). Its not like the regular season proves much. Regular season is for 2 reasons in my mind:
1. Homecourt advantage in the playoffs.
2. Entertainment/fun.
Even so-called 'bragging rights', don't phase me.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised if Laker fans are ok with the Clippers winning a game. I don't mind if the Lakers win a game (even that first game versus my Clippers). Its not like the regular season proves much. Regular season is for 2 reasons in my mind:
1. Homecourt advantage in the playoffs.
2. Entertainment/fun.
Even so-called 'bragging rights', don't phase me.

Exactly i didn't have any problem with the Clippers win tonight over Dwight Coward...we already know the Lakers our in a rebuild mode & we need to worry more about our team then what the Clippers our doing, because right now we ain't going anywhere. I think it's we should only care mainly when we face each other just because it's an exciting game in Staples for the battle of LA, but that's pretty much it for this season...Fuck Dwight Coward IMO!!

And i also thought this loss was funny in the sense that Dwight's 1st game back in LA he loses to the Clippers, then he loses to the Lakers & Clippers in Houston...pretty funny :laugh: