• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cleveland Must Be So Proud

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I can say to that dude is:

Karma is a bitch!

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why Browns fans are so upset about them leaving for Baltimore. They weren't the only city to have a team taken away. Hell, Baltimore had there's taken away out of nowhere and had to wait nearly 15 years (and have other cities get teams before them) to get a new team. Cleveland not only got a new team relatively quickly but they got to keep their name, colors, AND records (something Baltimore can't say). They've also had like 6-7 picks in the top 10 since they came back to Cleveland, so what more do they want? You don't see other cities bitching about their teams leaving.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why Browns fans are so upset about them leaving for Baltimore. They weren't the only city to have a team taken away. Hell, Baltimore had there's taken away out of nowhere and had to wait nearly 15 years (and have other cities get teams before them) to get a new team. Cleveland not only got a new team relatively quickly but they got to keep their name, colors, AND records (something Baltimore can't say). They've also had like 6-7 picks in the top 10 since they came back to Cleveland, so what more do they want? You don't see other cities bitching about their teams leaving.

I live 30 minutes outside LA . We are still waiting.....and waiting.....

play_r_la-rams_mb_576.jpg

I saw a bunch of these guys at the UCLA spring game a couple years ago. Kind of scary looking like a bunch of Mexican gang members

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay classy Cleveland!

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it bad that I actually laughed pretty hard at that video.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live 30 minutes outside LA . We are still waiting.....and waiting.....

play_r_la-rams_mb_576.jpg

I saw a bunch of these guys at the UCLA spring game a couple years ago. Kind of scary looking like a bunch of Mexican gang members

Rams back to LA AND the Cards back to St. Louie...these things NEED TO BE righted again.

Zona...odd man OUT!

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just dumb

Last edited by a moderator:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Um...yeah, we kinda did.

From the moment the Colts left Baltimore they whined about it, that is until they got a new team from someone else - then all of a sudden, "It was Mr. Irsay's team and he could do what he wanted with it".

Until then we heard how unfair it all was and how the NFL doesn't want to put another team in Baltimore, etc.

The tune changed pretty quickly once they got the Ravens.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um...yeah, we kinda did.

From the moment the Colts left Baltimore they whined about it, that is until they got a new team from someone else - then all of a sudden, "It was Mr. Irsay's team and he could do what he wanted with it".

Until then we heard how unfair it all was and how the NFL doesn't want to put another team in Baltimore, etc.

The tune changed pretty quickly once they got the Ravens.

I should have said nobody whines about it as much as Browns fans do.

And of course Baltimore fans complained, their team moved to a different city with no warning whatsoever while Cleveland fans KNEW theirs was leaving AND coming back 3 years later. Baltimore is one of the biggest football towns in the country (along with Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Chicago, etc.) and they had to watch as freaking Jacksonville and Carolina got teams before they did?

This is why I'm asking why Browns fan complain about this as much since Baltimore got screwed over more over this.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And of course Baltimore fans complained, their team moved to a different city with no warning whatsoever while Cleveland fans KNEW theirs was leaving AND coming back 3 years later. Baltimore is one of the biggest football towns in the country (along with Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Chicago, etc.) and they had to watch as freaking Jacksonville and Carolina got teams before they did?

This is why I'm asking why Browns fan complain about this as much since Baltimore got screwed over more over this.

Do the math: Super Bowl wins- Baltimore 2 Cleveland 0

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yet Mr. Irsay moved the team because the fans weren't coming to games. :scratch:

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet Mr. Irsay moved the team because the fans weren't coming to games. :scratch:

Really? I thought it was due to Baltimore not giving them money for a new stadium.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Hope that guy got arrested. They can get you for indecent exposure for urinating in public; especially in broad daylight. That'll put you on a sex-offender list in some states.

...It's a stupid law IMO, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if that guy were convicted of it.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I thought it was due to Baltimore not giving them money for a new stadium.

You are exactly right ,blue.....Common sense means nothing to haters, man....Save your breath, we know he was a drunken idiot out of control and his own son has admitted it openly, so who cares what a rivalry thinks.
Go Ravens

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you fan attendance was dwindling back then as the Colts sucked worse each year. Fans weren't coming to games.

I hate the "no fan support" line of thought. Mostly fans dwindling is a result of of crappy ownership IMO, then they use their own ineptness as a excuse to move on to a new location. True they may a new stadium, but between bad timing ( bad local economy) and their lack of putting a good product out, it's just easier to move.