• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson made men's meat out of Alabama

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said.....as you've probably heard me say before my favorite posters are those who base their comments on the post, not the poster.

Have to say I had heard some positive things about this forum so figured why not check it out. I've liked what I see for the most part. Each has their positives and negatives.

The NBA Board is very solid and all in all the discussion on everything aside from CFB and CBB is much busier.

So I can see how college only fans don't like it as much but the pro talk is definitely better.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handi is a fvcking retard which makes you a retard jr. for even thinking he has half a brain.
LOL

@handicappers is like a Jedi Troll that can manipulate the weak minded and he has you spinning like a top. You're 6 months away from showing up at Jason's Deli. Go ahead and mark the calendar.

@dbldwn711 get in here and explain to this retard how he should beg for mercy now and save himself the embarrassment.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

@handicappers is like a Jedi Troll that can manipulate the weak minded and he has you spinning like a top. You're 6 months away from showing up at Jason's Deli. Go ahead and mark the calendar.

@dbldwn711 get in here and explain to this retard how he should beg for mercy now and save himself the embarrassment.
Now there's two to pick three. You just lost any credibility you had left on here with that post.

LongTimeSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just set the record straight.

Rival posters aren't special. You aren't the first mass exodus of a forum to come to this one. In fact, 90% of the posters on this forum came from another forum that closed down, kicked them out, or whatever. A few of us happened to come from other methods, but you can generally tell what forum another poster originally came from based on their sign up date. People near my date for example are people who probably came from CBS.

People have come from ESPN, other forums and so on. SportsHoopla is kind of like the America of the sports forum world, a huge melting pot. Everyone for the most part is welcome, nobody really gives a shit.

The difference is, you fucks can't seem to let your old forum go. Do you see a bunch of people going around calling themselves "CBS posters", or "ESPN posters". Fuck no - because that shit is just lame and weird. You can ask them and they will tell you where they came from, but there is none of this that comes from "rivals posters".

In other words, get the fuck over yourselves and assimilate or go back to where you came from. It's been months now and if you are still hanging on to your ex that much, then go write them a fucking letter professing your love for them in the hopes of taking you back or something.
cool story, you old

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a member here for a long time but haven't posted in many years (4.5 years). Just checking in from time to time. I came over after the CBS Sports purge, which happened right after the ESPN purge. Most of us are immigrants from other boards looking for a better life. :nod:

I'm a Rivals subscriber ... the Dawg site is great for serious football discussions, as are most of the team-specific subs. But the Main Board that some of these Rivals guys are talking about is a cesspool. I feel like I need to take a shower whenever I drop by for a few minutes. You'd have to do something pretty shitty to get kicked off the Main Board. Seriously, it always seems like it's a bunch of 3rd graders. And, talk about "insiders" pulling insider crap all the time, it's incessant over there ... KYS, drink bleach, who's the gatekeeper from [team]'s site that let all these guys in.

I haven't been here for a long time, so I can't judge the quality today. But this place was always a good place where we gave each other crap, but mostly respected each other. If this place goes the way of the Main Board, it won't be a fun place to be.

My $.02

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now there's two to pick three. You just lost any credibility you had left on here with that post.
What I find hysterical is that you honestly believe what you post no matter how ridiculous it is.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rival posters aren't special. You aren't the first mass exodus of a forum to come to this one. In fact, 90% of the posters on this forum came from another forum that closed down, kicked them out, or whatever. A few of us happened to come from other methods, but you can generally tell what forum another poster originally came from based on their sign up date. People near my date for example are people who probably came from CBS.

People have come from ESPN, other forums and so on. SportsHoopla is kind of like the America of the sports forum world, a huge melting pot. Everyone for the most part is welcome, nobody really gives a shit.

The difference is, you fucks can't seem to let your old forum go. Do you see a bunch of people going around calling themselves "CBS posters", or "ESPN posters". Fuck no - because that shit is just lame and weird. You can ask them and they will tell you where they came from, but there is none of this that comes from "rivals posters".

In other words, get the fuck over yourselves and assimilate or go back to where you came from. It's been months now and if you are still hanging on to your ex that much, then go write them a fucking letter professing your love for them in the hopes of taking you back or something.
The funny thing is the Rivals Main Board is terrible. To be honest it has one redeeming quality ... you can crowdsource the heck out of some interesting subjects. Other than that, it's one of the worst boards I've seen if you want to be half way serious in your discussions. It is one non-stop troll. The idea that tMB immigrants are pining for the old days of the Main Board is hilarious.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably fucked your mom, Oklahoma women are sluts.
I'm on the fence if this is a true slam or not. That could be a good thing.

Whoa Nelly KJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When its said that Clemson made Men's meat out of Alabama , You must take that comment

with a grade of slaw .

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably fucked your mom, Oklahoma women are sluts.
kick%2BI.gif

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Rivals subscriber ... the Dawg site is great for serious football discussions, as are most of the team-specific subs.

But the Main Board that some of these Rivals guys are talking about is a cesspool.

Hell yes!! The Vent & Vault are great!

You will catch chlamydia the second you access the MB. Some people like chlamydia.

i laughed. i also laughed at OP.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are like high school bitches without the tight vaginas.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only jokes that I remember carrying over from ESPN was “Going to the Jim to work out”, Confidante, and “Great Win to Start the Season.” I will our this thread even with the Jim as not very funny and didn’t carry over well.

ESPN4LYF