• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson made men's meat out of Alabama

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Champs till we ain't.
When were yawl champs? Asking for a friend... No offense.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another quality thread by one of our resident rivals.

I am looking now to find in the SportsHoopla mantle where it states we will take the planets wretched refuse. Please, rivals rejects, avail yourself of the information highway and take a long trip somewhere besides here.

giphy.gif

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't talking about the parody aspect, but the responses. Probably played well to an audience of people you all chatted with for years, just like the asshats we have here, but doesn't exactly translate to a new site. I mean clearly at least one of them doesn't want to be here at all and just wants to find out how far they can go. Won't be the first hobo to join the site that couldn't last more than a few months.

Most of you all are cool except for the moments when a longtime hooplan acts as if they invented the internet.

"This thread is ghey" got the most positive ratings thus far in the thread.

Not exactly breaking new ground in the creativity department there.

Like folks from Rivals you all gravitate more towards those you know better... It's understandable. Eventually those of us from Rivals who stick around will blend in though.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of you all are cool except for the moments when a longtime hooplan acts as if they invented the internet.

"This thread is ghey" got the most positive ratings thus far in the thread.

Not exactly breaking new ground in the creativity department there.

Like folks from Rivals you all gravitate more towards those you know better... It's understandable. Eventually those of us from Rivals who stick around will blend in though.
It's easy bro. Join in with us or don't. No one cares. But if trolling is your schtick bring something entertaining. Simply seeing how vile you can go with no real substance isn't really entertaining. I mean it kind of was when I was in jr high.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy bro. Join in with us or don't. No one cares. But if trolling is your schtick bring something entertaining. Simply seeing how vile you can go with no real substance isn't really entertaining. I mean it kind of was when I was in jr high.

I hear ya and see your point

As with all things in time....

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because finding you boring is the same thing as being riled up? :L

I'd have to acknowledge you to even start down that road and so far I haven't read a single redeeming thing from you to even start with. The quality of both your threads and trolling is seriously lacking.

I agree. They should both be banned for not being creative or funny.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'd expect some of you all that take so much ownership of the board to chip Shaggy a few duckets then no?

Somehow I doubt he appreciates a movement to make new people feel unwelcome from non contributing folks. Just saying

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'd expect some of you all that take so much ownership of the board to chip Shaggy a few duckets then no?

Somehow I doubt he appreciates a movement to make new people feel unwelcome from non contributing folks. Just saying
All you mofos take notice we have a supporting member level 1 here! I suggest you roll out the red carpet and kiss the ring because the bitch has paid.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember when I thought message boards was serious biznass.