• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson made men's meat out of Alabama

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit making things up junior, no one has run to shaggy and you seriousily need to up your game because this shit is pathetic.

It's amazing to me how many of you dumbasses invent things in your heads, post them and then actually start believing your own crap.

It's like the Hoop is turning into a middle school.

AG has been calling @Peter Gozintite a rat for over a year, and yet he's the one tagging owners and mods to get me banned cause I hurt his feelz and kicked some rivals dick in

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit making things up junior, no one has run to shaggy and you seriousily need to up your game because this shit is pathetic.

It's amazing to me how many of you dumbasses invent things in your heads, post them and then actually start believing your own crap.

Rich with irony. The smack talk from some here is embarrassingly awful. To even suggest otherwise indicates you either are too pussy to stand on your own (obvious) or you are intrigued by the same stupid shit posted over and over.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamn man, are you going to be ok? I've seen melt before but you're pushing levels unseen. You're not looking to take this out on kids or anything? Maybe Jews? Just count to 10 and try to relax.

you've completely lost it and have taken your meltdown to level 11. Highest on the HOOP since the Thumper days.

Can't wait to read the Rivals update and how Janty mind humped all yall into mental retardation.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won but I'm telling. But really, I won.

Baby Hitler is pushing serious redass limits. This will be beautiful.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich with irony. The smack talk from some here is embarrassingly awful. To even suggest otherwise indicates you either are too pussy to stand on your own (obvious) or you are intrigued by the same stupid shit posted over and over.
Damn, he just doesn't see it at all. Our educational system has failed miserably.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won but I'm telling. But really, I won.

Baby Hitler is pushing serious redass limits. This will be beautiful.
Serious question:

Are you on drugs?
Half the shit you write doesn't make sense and you might need to see a doctor to get your meds adjusted.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, retard. Hard-hitting smack there. Baby Hitler is really struggling with those words today.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you're funny, people laugh. When you have to cry for help and support, you lost.
LOL

It's great to meet such an outstanding Internet winner! I'm truly honored.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you ladies like bring some posters here that have some creativity? This is boring as fuck.

Retard. I'm not sure I can recover from that.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should learn what deflections are and how to avoid them. I'm not here to teach you mouthbreathers basic principles of arguments.

It's probably easier to just realize you played your best hand first and it didn't hit. Regroup, take a couple years on the kiddie forums (don't touch them, Handi, despite how badly your loins burn for that underage boy butt) and come back with some decent posts.

It will be ok. You can get better.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's only one person posting every hour on the hour in this thread that is otherwise entirely civil.

As I said in yesterdays thread some people are being assholes.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can all agree that this thread belongs in the Toilet Bowl, @bamabear82
Well, sort of. It has it's value and it's the offseason. It's a bit helpful to know what some of these noobs are about before the regular season. Some of them remind me of so many of the old CBS posters. It's kind of like going in the way back machine for nostalgia. Way too early yet to figure out which will advance past those personas and reach SportsHoopla status. Let them earn their steps on the offseason boards.