• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clarification

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Some clarification is needed.

I'm not a moderator yet, and if Ray & Clyde don't come back I'm not going to be (still haven't heard from them).

I'm getting some requests pertaining to things a moderator would be able to perform, but they're going to have to wait until I hear back from Ray & Clyde; or you'll have to contact a moderator from another board (there's one on the panthers board & I think HaroldSeattle is one).

Last edited by a moderator:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sick....as a mod can you help me with something?

;)

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not a moderator yet, and if Ray & Clyde don't come back I'm not going to be (still haven't heard from them).

I'm getting some requests pertaining to things a moderator would be able to perform, but they're going to have to wait until I hear back from Ray & Clyde; or you'll have to contact a moderator from another board (there's one on the panthers board & I think HaroldSeattle is one).

By the way....I haven't spoken to Ray but I'm 90% sure he isn't coming back. He's posting on another unnamed site as of today.......

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I miss something? Is there a reason Ray and Clyde aren't coming back?

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sick brokered the reinstatement. It doesn't mean everyone is willing to let bygones be bygones......everyone has to make their own decision. I know several others are still on the fence as well.

I had one foot out the door before Ambassador Sickness brokered his deal. I made a public commitment to stay for now.

That BS happens again, and I'm gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe Sick has tried to reach out to them. If they have indeed received the messages and are still not coming back, it's either a case of needing to cool down some or they have taken this too personally to let bygones be bygones. Which would suck cos all said and done they were valuable contributors to the discussions.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way....I haven't spoken to Ray but I'm 90% sure he isn't coming back. He's posting on another unnamed site as of today.......

Yeah, but you never know. He could be done or just not read email very often (I know I don't).

Watching the draft & posting on draft threads sort of distracts us from the rest of the world.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was still trying to work through the other thread which is apparently now the "thread that will not be named."

Don't see why it was wiped...when you're a mod, let me finish it!

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We will know you are a mod when you go to green, lol. I was hoping you would be a mod regardless. Would be nice for one of our own to me a mod especially since probably have the most activity.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm....someone new is in the mod box. Is that good news?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Ummm....someone new is in the mod box. Is that good news?

Oh yeah, I didn't update everyone.

Talked to Ray, I told him he's welcome back if he ever wants to return. Wouldn't expect to see him any time soon though.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, I didn't update everyone.

Talked to Ray, I told him he's welcome back if he ever wants to return. Wouldn't expect to see him any time soon though.

That was my fear.....the board is weaker without him.