• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Claiborne

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it time to declare him a bust?

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man was he burned on that TD

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
redemption on 2 plays for this week

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just looks lost out there.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It showed a stat on Carr at the end that he had 4 passes thrown at him and 0 complete. That was wrong. He gave up 2 completions in a row, Im almost positive. Now Scandrick , I dont remember giving up much at all.Wilcox looked lost as well in coverage. We didnt get much of a rush either. Our LBs were slow in coverage but had a combined 35 tackles.

We did win the game though and thats the objective. I dont care what the score was or who it was against. We overcame a 21 point defecit as well.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claimore is a liability out there, no other way to say it. I was hoping he would find his way to the bench where he belongs in the second half but, nah. He didn't know where he was supposed to be (it seems) and was caught out of position nearly every time they threw at him (or where he was supposed to be lol) Just a terrible game for Mo imo. These statements also apply to a one; Bruce Carter. He made a play or two and was around the ball so I don't want to knock his effort (minus the one time I did see him jogging) but he is a liability out there too.

Hitchens looked good. He's got a lot to learn but I liked most of what I saw out of him, could see him being really good. Fourth round project.

wins a win!

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should go ahead and try to put him at safety before cutting/trading him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not a bust, but bust-ish for sure.

Defintiely not a bust IMO. Bust is a real strong word. The guy is on the team and playing. Busts to me are guys that never really see the field much and/or are off an NFL team for good after a year or two. Now was he a good pick or worth the pick(s)??? Obviously we'd all take that back as we stand today.

I missed the last two minutes picking up my daughter, how did he look on the int? Was it a good play or did it just kind of come right to him? I guess I can just try to youtube it because searching for "Mo Claiborne Intereception" shouldn't return too many hits...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claiborne made a nice catch on the overthrow. The receiver had position to make the catch if Austin makes a decent throw. The best corner in that Draft was Jenkins and he also gets burned. He is a bust for a top 6 pick and what we gave up for him

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defintiely not a bust IMO. Bust is a real strong word. The guy is on the team and playing. Busts to me are guys that never really see the field much and/or are off an NFL team for good after a year or two. Now was he a good pick or worth the pick(s)??? Obviously we'd all take that back as we stand today.

I missed the last two minutes picking up my daughter, how did he look on the int? Was it a good play or did it just kind of come right to him? I guess I can just try to youtube it because searching for "Mo Claiborne Intereception" shouldn't return too many hits...

First things first. I'm glad you are back in the house. You were missed and there was concerns you may be gone for a while. Not that it's the first time you disappeared.

Now for Claiborne's INT. He was behind the WR, if that was by design I don't know. Had Davis threw the ball one foot shorter it's probably a completion. Also Claiborne looked awkward catching it. It's a win and I'll take it.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First things first. I'm glad you are back in the house. You were missed and there was concerns you may be gone for a while. Not that it's the first time you disappeared.

Now for Claiborne's INT. He was behind the WR, if that was by design I don't know. Had Davis threw the ball one foot shorter it's probably a completion. Also Claiborne looked awkward catching it. It's a win and I'll take it.

What Manster said. Ill add that Claiborne just looks awkward in general. It seems he has lost his confidence.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny. I almost posted I think he will be a very good CB with his next team.

We thought the same about Mike Jenkins, or at least I did. i think Mo would be a decent 3rd CB someplace with a good defense around him. He looks to be expecting help over the top most of the time. I don't know if he just doesn't know the scheme because he never practices, or our safeties suck. Probably a bit of both.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that train has left the station.

I hated the the Claiborne trade for the same reason I hated the trade up to get Lawrence.....giving up two premium picks to get one player is a low percentage play IMO. When PManning and RLeaf. Hated the RG3 trade from a Redskins standpoint. The draft is a crapshoot, for every PManning, there's a Ryan Leaf. I think you are better off with more bullets in your holster than putting all your eggs in one basket

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys kill me. You want to bail on the guy the scouts were calling the best defensive player of that draft? Everyone knows cornerbacks need about 7 years to develop before they're fully matured. When he's out there looking like the next Primetime in a few more years, you'll be sorry for doubting him.

~Dipshit contrarian fanboy

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys kill me. You want to bail on the guy the scouts were calling the best defensive player of that draft? Everyone knows cornerbacks need about 7 years to develop before they're fully matured. When he's out there looking like the next Primetime in a few more years, you'll be sorry for doubting him.

~Dipshit contrarian fanboy

I thought it was 11 years.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could I forget that terrance newman plan..

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it time to declare him a bust?

FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH:

Jones says he still has hopes that Claiborne is going to turn out to be a very good player in Dallas, but he admits that through two-plus seasons, Claiborne hasn’t been the player the Cowboys believed he was when they pulled the trigger on that trade.

“Is he what we had hoped for at this point when we drafted him with the sixth overall pick, giving up the second-round pick to go up to the sixth pick to get him? No,” Jones said on KRLD-FM, via the Dallas Morning News. “But he’s going to be a good player.”