• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CJ Anderson AFC Offensive Player of the Week

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for the 2nd week in a row a Bronco player has won Offensive player of the week for the AFC. Crazy how things have switched a bit in it seemed like every week one of our defensive players or special teams players were the ones winning it. Now our offense is starting to get some recognition.

I'm trying to remember who all has won it...

I think Talib and Ward have both won Defensive Players of the Week

Ware won Defensive Player of the Month

McManus won Special Teams Player of the Month

Plus now Osweiler and Anderson...Am I missing any?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. Only hope that CJ and the rest of the team continue to excel down the stretch, beginning Sunday at SD.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can get a defense on its heels from a successful running game - Oz will get to look wonderful at QB. I hope CJ finishes like he did last season.

Manimal Sighting

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can get a defense on its heels from a successful running game - Oz will get to look wonderful at QB. I hope CJ finishes like he did last season.
My hope is that he does...Im guessing he does. The offensive line gelling a bit as the season goes on, Brock playing (less loaded boxes) and maybe just the way he plays can contribute. If he can be one of those players who gets better later in the year (again) it could be HUGE for our playoff chances, especially if we have to go to Cincy or New England

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I am ready to see is the naked bootleg off the zone stretch play where we go deep with it. So far they have kept the route concepts on the bootleg plays to short patterns.