• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Church and Mo

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if both are back this season,,,Maybe not horrible. Not to get cocky, but at 6-1 we should be able to make the playoffs. If both are back by then...that's when the real season starts.
get cocky. Love the words playoff and Cowboys in the same sentence LOL

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys
  • During an interview with 105.3 The Fan, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said that QB Tony Romohas no issue to do what’s best for the team. (Charean Williams)
  • Jones later added that they’re still unsure of when Romo will be able to return, but they expect him back “some point near the end of the year.” (Jon Machota)
  • In regards to a potential trade, Jones said that he doesn’t expect Cowboys to make any moves at the trade deadline. (Jon Machota)
  • According to Jones, both Morris Claiborne and Barry Church are both likely out a month to 6 weeks. (Jon Machota)
  • Jones said of getting some players back this year: “I don’t want to dismiss Jaylon Smith. I don’t want to dismiss Rolando McClain.” (Jon Machota)

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd injury, this guy cant catch a healthy break

Cowboys CB Morris Claiborne Tore Piece Of Bone Off His Pelvis, May Still Need Surgery
Nate Bouda 3 days ago Cowboys 0 Comments

Cowboys CB Morris Claiborne tells Jane Slater of NFL Media that he tore a piece of the bone off of his pelvis. Claiborne added that he’s trying to avoid undergoing surgery but the plan, for now, is for him to get another MRI in three weeks.

• Clarence Hill mentions that Claiborne is nowhere close to returning and may still need to undergo surgery but won’t know for another 2-3 weeks.
According to David Chao, avulsions typically cost players 6-8 weeks, which would leave Claiborne with a return date of Week 14-16.

Claiborne, 26, is a former first-round pick of the Cowboys back in 2012. He played out his rookie contract with Dallas before returning to the team on a one-year, $3 million back in March.

Claiborne will be an unrestricted free agent next year.

In 2016, Claiborne has appeared in seven games for the Cowboys and recorded 26 tackles, one interception, a fumble recovery, and five pass defenses. Pro Football Focus has him rated as the No. 8 cornerback out of 118 qualifying players.

We’ll have more regarding Claiborne as the news is available.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones Provides Injury Update On Mo Claiborne
Tuesday, December 20, 2016 3:08 PM CST

By Rob Phillips
FRISCO, Texas – The Cowboys continue to be pleased with Mo Claiborne's injury recovery as he points toward a return at some point this season.

The fifth-year cornerback has missed the last seven games with a groin injury but has made progress in his rehab with the athletic training staff.

“Mo had a real strenuous workout, I think Friday. And he did do it well,” Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones said Tuesday on 105.3 The Fan. “But on the other hand, he did have some lingering effects from that over the weekend. So, we will let that sort itself out here this week, let him have some more very strenuous workouts. We're very pleased with those.”

Claiborne told reporters two weeks ago he was hopeful to return before the regular season ends. The Cowboys (12-2) have two games remaining and have already qualified for the playoffs.

"Based on how he was able to move around Friday of last week, even though he did have some resulting soreness, then I think we could look to see him on the field in the future this year,” Jones said.

:hope:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah like next year on another team. I will believe it when I see it with Mo.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I like Carr. I know he isn't great , but he answers the bell every week it seems. I thought he did well vs. Evans last week. I know he got the big penalty and dropped an INT that turned into aTD. DBs go down every week. Some teams are starting people they pick off the streets the same week. Carr is always there, knock on wood.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I like Carr. I know he isn't great , but he answers the bell every week it seems. I thought he did well vs. Evans last week. I know he got the big penalty and dropped an INT that turned into aTD. DBs go down every week. Some teams are starting people they pick off the streets the same week. Carr is always there, knock on wood.
I agree about carr compared to mo. He just cannot stay healthy. This was his year and he already missed 7 games. Just snake bit. He is ultimately a huge draft bust,

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am really hoping that someone on the defense levels golden tate Monday night. He needs a blindside helmet shot to the head. Time for some payback

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am really hoping that someone on the defense levels golden tate Monday night. He needs a blindside helmet shot to the head. Time for some payback
This time I'm darn near with you.

I wouldn't mind Lee getting a sloberknocker on Tate.

That prancing around after the block pointing with both hands to his name on the back of the jersey still burns my ass.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This time I'm darn near with you.

I wouldn't mind Lee getting a sloberknocker on Tate.

That prancing around after the block pointing with both hands to his name on the back of the jersey still burns my ass.
That was bull shit. Still pisses me off too. Actually, that should piss off all fans because he tried to injure him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate is a bitch. He'd better have his head on a swivel. I guarantee it's been discussed by the Cowboys D....and the Lions game has zero meaning for the Boys now...

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate is a bitch. He'd better have his head on a swivel. I guarantee it's been discussed by the Cowboys D....and the Lions game has zero meaning for the Boys now...

Perfect job for Jeff Heath, and I have never been a fan of intent to harm another player, but I hope someone tries to maim that chicken shit mfer

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't hope Tate gets injured, but i might sport a smile if it happens.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect job for Jeff Heath, and I have never been a fan of intent to harm another player, but I hope someone tries to maim that chicken shit mfer
I am thinking the same. In the past heath has shown that willingness. I could see Durant being another guy doing it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's bush. Hit him, hit him hard and hit him legally. Advocating trying to maim him is basically justifying what he did as being OK

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's bush. Hit him, hit him hard and hit him legally. Advocating trying to maim him is basically justifying what he did as being OK

While I agree it's bush, that being the intent, there is no justification for standing over an injured player and taunting and pointing at the name on the back of your jersey.

I am not saying hit him illegally or target his head or anything that could kill him but a legal hit hard enough to break a rib or 2 wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree it's bush, that being the intent, there is no justification for standing over an injured player and taunting and pointing at the name on the back of your jersey.

I am not saying hit him illegally or target his head or anything that could kill him but a legal hit hard enough to break a rib or 2 wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit.
OK, I was just going off the word "maim"