• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Christmas Day Games

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts so far:

Boston/NYC:

- It was the Melo and Rondo show. When neither was on the floor, their team struggled quite a bit.

-Good final stretch. You just knew Melo was going to keep them in it the way he was hitting shots.

-Sucks that Iman Shumpert got hurt. I like his aggressiveness. Knicks could definitely use him as a backup guard.

-Joey Crawford proves yet again he's the biggest dick in the league. Six technicals called. SIX! "Good job Joey! Everyone's tuning in to see you referee the game! How dare that player glance in your general direction". Worst official in the league by far.

Miami/Dallas

-Yikes. If Miami can play like that on a nightly basis, might as well start sizing them for rings.

-Dallas looked flat. You could definitely tell the pieces don't fit...yet.

-Odom getting tossed was complete bullshit. Not that it mattered but still.

Chicago/LA

-Good game overall. Lakers did much better than I thought they would without Bynum.

-Kobe threw that game away. Bad turnover late and his final drive was awful.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts so far:

Boston/NYC:

- It was the Melo and Rondo show. When neither was on the floor, their team struggled quite a bit.

-Good final stretch. You just knew Melo was going to keep them in it the way he was hitting shots.

-Sucks that Iman Shumpert got hurt. I like his aggressiveness. Knicks could definitely use him as a backup guard.

-Joey Crawford proves yet again he's the biggest dick in the league. Six technicals called. SIX! "Good job Joey! Everyone's tuning in to see you referee the game! How dare that player glance in your general direction". Worst official in the league by far.

Miami/Dallas

-Yikes. If Miami can play like that on a nightly basis, might as well start sizing them for rings.

-Dallas looked flat. You could definitely tell the pieces don't fit...yet.

-Odom getting tossed was complete bullshit. Not that it mattered but still.

Chicago/LA

-Good game overall. Lakers did much better than I thought they would without Bynum.

-Kobe threw that game away. Bad turnover late and his final drive was awful.

Good analysis wild.

csu35430

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks looked good.... 2nd half not so much... I do think it will be knicks - heat in the finals... and the ratings will be the best ever.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks looked good.... 2nd half not so much... I do think it will be knicks - heat in the finals... and the ratings will be the best ever.

Knicks look good but I don't think theyre good enough to win a 7 game series against the Bulls

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rip makes the Bulls so much more dangerous giving them an extra perimeter shooter.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Magic :burt:

Orlando needs to move DH12 as soon as possible before the trade value goes down.