• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Christmas Day Games

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not even a joke! Nobody outside of arizona gives a rats ass about the suns. In fact, they're probably not even in the top 20 popular teams in the NBA.

Which means if they expanded the Christmas schedule to 10 games, the suns still wouldn't play!
Quit being retarded. You try too hard to hate the Suns. Saying thay are in the bottom third in the league in popularity is idiotic.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit being retarded. You try too hard to hate the Suns. Saying thay are in the bottom third in the league in popularity is idiotic.

:pound:Are you that naive?

Find me one bit of evidence they make the top 20 in popularity then! Just one!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terribly sorry, they ranked a whopping 18th...

back in 2014

Safe to say the Hawks, Wizards and Pelicans probably overtook them in the last year! So, out of the top 20 then!

Which basically means nobody gives a fuck about the suns.
It's more of an eyeball test if you ask me. I don't need stats to tell me which teams are popular and which are not. I've been following the league long enough to know that teams don't get "overtaken in one year" :rolleyes2: Besides, it appears you like to talk about the Suns quite a bit, more so than the Lakers it seems. :thumb:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to figure out the timeslots. Cavs/Dubs will be the main event game and that usually goes on around 3:30 or 5 Eastern on Christmas Day. My guess is its the 5pm game. Heat/Pels will be 12:30, Bulls/Thunder at 3. If they go Spurs for the 5th game, my guess is it'll be the 8pm game since due to timezones making the LA game the late game. My guess is its Spurs vs Rockets/Grizzlies

You're smart

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Spurs SHOULD be facing the Clippers, like I've said multiple times. But I highly doubt they even get a Christmas Day game even if they do deserve it.

And you were wrong. For the 3rd straight years the Spurs will play on Christmas day

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 4 games have been leaked for the Xmas day schedule:

Miami vs. New Orleans
Chicago vs. OKC
Cleveland vs. Golden State
LA Clippers vs. LA Lakers

Thoughts on these games? I would have personally preferred to see Warriors against the Clippers, but understand why they have them up against Cleveland. LAC vs GSW was becoming a tradition.

Who get's the last game?
They should replace the Lakers vs whoever for two teams more worthy of the excitement for a few years and let the Lakers and fans have a rest. Just my thought

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that he has a point though and unless the Suns started playing really good and became a top five team for at least three or four years - No one is going to be interested in seeing them. Personally I haven't ever had the time to watch the games and would be okay if they eliminated the games on Xmas day all together, but only the more popular teams known all over the world are going to make the cut