• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris sale. This is getting ridiculous.

Ty41Office

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said it because you tried some weird insult about a fast food engineer. so, i corrected you. it happens.

dont assume everyone you deal with here is a dolt. people question my posts filled with data, so backing it up with "well, i do this for a living" solidifies any statements made. well, in the real world it does. i would defer to a nasa instrumentation engineer if they were correct. i do it all day.

in the end, my desire was to correct silkyredpants about his false statement, that "sale hasnt been in scherzers league for years lolz" [sic]. the data shows he was, the 2 seasons prior. all valid statistically.

i was wrong on sale being an all star. it happens.

my fast food engineer comment came after about half a dozen other posts of you telling us all how awesome you are and how important you are and how smart you are. All things that are said on forums by people who are either pathological liars or tremendously insecure.

if you really are even half as smart as you keep telling everybody you are? You would know this already.

Ty41Office

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you answer my question? here it is again:

so youre saying base runners DONT create potential opportunities for runs? do you know how cause and effect works?
a guy here one day said K's dont matter (i.e the ultimate way to eliminate a potential base runner), and he got shredded by me and a litany of others. that was fun.

was that you?

So your going go down with "creating opportunities for potential runs scored matters more than actual runs scored"

You and your IQ and your big salary are going to go down with that ship?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my fast food engineer comment came after about half a dozen other posts of you telling us all how awesome you are and how important you are and how smart you are. All things that are said on forums by people who are either pathological liars or tremendously insecure.

if you really are even half as smart as you keep telling everybody you are? You would know this already.
where did i say i was awesome or important? what a weird inference.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your going go down with "creating opportunities for potential runs scored matters more than actual runs scored"

You and your IQ and your big salary are going to go down with that ship?
im 'going go down with' eliminating any potential for a base runner as the better option.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
walks, hits and IP >>> ERA

Ty41Office

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
walks, hits and IP >>> ERA

You don't know anything about baseball, do you?

Going to guess that you come from a place where Chris Sale is popular and you don't mind looking dumb if it means you feel like you're defending your guy.

Which is fine. But not tactics employed by high IQ NASA engineers like you hoped to sell us on.

Ty41Office

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where did i say i was awesome or important? what a weird inference.

"My mind spits with an enormous kickback"

You should consider a self help book or treatment via therapy. You have massive insecurity issues.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know anything about baseball, do you?

Going to guess that you come from a place where Chris Sale is popular and you don't mind looking dumb if it means you feel like you're defending your guy.

Which is fine. But not tactics employed by high IQ NASA engineers like you hoped to sell us on.
i have probably forgotten more about baseball than you know, but try me Mr "hits dont lead to potential runs".

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"My mind spits with an enormous kickback"

You should consider a self help book or treatment via therapy. You have massive insecurity issues.
its a rap lyric.

why are you trying so hard?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interpretation of what? a metric is a metric. if its put into a context, sure. but there wasnt. it was literally chris sales last 2 full seasons vs scherzers. they were nearly identical sans scherzer throwing more innings over 5 more starts (i added that for you).

it happens.

For the sake of future Space-X travelers, I'd like to offer you some professional advice.

Should your employer ever ask you if two rockets are nearly identical, if they go the same speed, but one can go 13% further than the other, say "no."

Ty41Office

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have probably forgotten more about baseball than you know, but try me Mr "hits dont lead to potential runs".

Teenager, that's what you are. You're just a kid, trying to sound smart. But in the company of adults, sounds like an absolute tosser. That's it.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the sake of future Space-X travelers, I'd like to offer you some professional advice.

Should your employer ever ask you if two rockets are nearly identical, if they go the same speed, but one can go 13% further than the other, say "no."
i dont design rockets, i design sensors that keep them from blowing up.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you tell everyone how smart you are.

Yet, you keep saying such stupid things
so, you still believe that hits dont lead to potential runs?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teenager, that's what you are. You're just a kid, trying to sound smart. But in the company of adults, sounds like an absolute tosser. That's it.
no, i'm 43.

tosser. you a brit?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont design rockets, i design sensors that keep them from blowing up.

Alright.

Should your employer ever ask you if two sensors are nearly identical, if they have the same accuracy, but one can last 13% longer than the other, say "no."

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright.

Should your employer ever ask you if two sensors are nearly identical, if they have the same accuracy, but one can last 13% longer than the other, say "no."
thats called drift, and the correction factors i work with fix that.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but i see what youre trying to do, still, and its still cute.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright.

actually i misread that. i thought you said 13% accuracy.