• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Cooley signed

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet! One of my personal favorites. He may be a starter when it's all said and done.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad he was still available. I don't recall him officially retiring, but I don't think he was actively looking for another team (though I can't say for sure). Every team faces injuries, and maybe he was just hanging in there on the off-chance that they might need him again. Either way, it's good to have a familiar face.. and I'm sure he remembers enough of the playbook where it won't take him long to get up to speed.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad he was still available. I don't recall him officially retiring, but I don't think he was actively looking for another team (though I can't say for sure). Every team faces injuries, and maybe he was just hanging in there on the off-chance that they might need him again. Either way, it's good to have a familiar face.. and I'm sure he remembers enough of the playbook where it won't take him long to get up to speed.

Oh yeah, he won't miss a beat there, some plays have changed with RG3s arrival, but he will be fine. The biggest thing will be establishing the timing with RG3 and getting his trust. Griffin seems to spread the ball around enough and not be looking at any one receiver. The biggest worry with Cooley is his health and inuries. Paulson and Paul have played OK..just not sure if they are going to be enough at that position..at least not yet.