• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Bosh says he intends to remain with Miami

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,513.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Bosh has hinted for some time that he doesn't intend to go anywhere after he can become a free agent next month, and the Miami Heat center made his strongest statements on the matter in the past two days.

In an interview with Dan Le Batard's ESPN Radio show in Miami on Tuesday, Bosh said he wants to stay with the Heat.

"I don't want to go anywhere. I like it here. It's Miami," Bosh said. "Everybody wants to come here. Yeah."

He has two seasons and $42 million left on his contract with the Heat but can opt out before June 30 and become an unrestricted free agent.

Bosh made his eighth All-Star team this season and figures to have multiple suitors, including the Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Lakers, if he becomes a free agent. He could sign a five-year contract worth in excess of $100 million. He also could do what he did in 2010, when he accepted less than the max contract to sign with Miami, taking a six-year, $110 million deal with the opt-out this summer.

Source: ESPN

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give him some credit if he does not opt out and just honors the contract he signed. King and wade can opt out and get more money, they should both be making more than bosh anyway. theres probably 25 players that should be making more than bosh.