• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Chicago Blackhawks @ Los Angeles Kings: 2/3/2014 7:30 PM

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point does the heads start to roll? When does the captain have a closed door meeting?

Captain couldn't lead a dying horse to water, it'll be someone else in the locker room who gets it done. I think the way this has gone though, it'll need to be a collective leadership effort to stop it. Not any one player - Richards, Greene, Kopitar, Brown, etc. - will be able to rah rah the troops.

Sutter thinks this is a 3-2 league, which might be true, but he is complacent with losing 3-2 so he looks correct.

It's always a 3-2 league according to him, yet the Kings can't even put up the 2 most nights. Meanwhile, Phoenix scores 3, Columbus scores 4 and Chicago scores 5.

So sick of that saying, it is not a 3-2 league. Unless you're the Kings, then it's a 1-0 league and you're the 0.

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Jobu got us 3 goals but not the win. If someone wants to make the next GDT before the olympic break go ahead. If not I'll cover it and it will be another Major League reference.

(easily my favorite sports movie and one of my favorite movies ever)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Jobu got us 3 goals but not the win. If someone wants to make the next GDT before the olympic break go ahead. If not I'll cover it and it will be another Major League reference.

(easily my favorite sports movie and one of my favorite movies ever)
The Monkey's Paw.

Whilst we wished for more goals, the unintended consequences of that wish being granted were that more goals were allowed.

The Monkey's Paw - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some hawk fans watch and wonder why the hawks dont hit. Kings were throwing everything at the hawks, shoulders, elbows, forearm shivers to the back. Seem just a bit too focused on hitting instead of getting possession of the puck. thats what Sutter teaches and the way his guys play. Seems the only change that needs to be made is hit someone and get the puck, not just hope you damage the other team enough to puss them out the third period.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some hawk fans watch and wonder why the hawks dont hit. Kings were throwing everything at the hawks, shoulders, elbows, forearm shivers to the back. Seem just a bit too focused on hitting instead of getting possession of the puck. thats what Sutter teaches and the way his guys play. Seems the only change that needs to be made is hit someone and get the puck, not just hope you damage the other team enough to puss them out the third period.

There is no way the Kings can out skate the Hawks, not many teams can, but Sutter always wants the Kings to be hard to play against and make the other team earn it. When they play other teams, they do seem to lose their focus on scoring. :noidea:

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sick of that saying, it is not a 3-2 league. Unless you're the Kings, then it's a 1-0 league and you're the 0.

:wtf2: Kings scored 3 and lost by 2, 3-2 league man......:whistle: