• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chechnyans? Entire city of Boston on Lockdown. 1 Dead, 1 on the run.

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as they wrap things up in boston and move on to less pressing matters, I'll let you know

I think it's becoming obvious now...

ROCK has started today's thread.

It's just after 10:30pm here, so I'll last as long as I can, and hope it's all still going tomorrow when I wake up.

Heh... as if it won't be!

:yahoo:

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did Elvis try to send Obama ricin?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my cousin served 3 tours in afghanistan...this is what he said about chechens:

We were always warned of Chechen bomb makers and snipers when I was in Afghanistan. Those guys are technically savvy and cold blooded killers. If the term 'super muslim' ever existed, it was to define them.

yikes

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also become obvious that I have the rudest 'favorite teams' out of anyone here. It's only because I couldn't find a good combination of logos to spell 'Fuck'...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant wait to hear tonight's rendition of "duh bannah"

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys, this is going to be crazy for a while. chechnen underground in the NE/NY area is pretty heavy. there may be a lot more to this than we are seeing.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also become obvious that I have the rudest 'favorite teams' out of anyone here. It's only because I couldn't find a good combination of logos to spell 'Fuck'...

haha, thats awesome

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hhahahahahha beef, thats awesome!

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hear ya man

I was trying to figure out a way to get p o r n in there, but can't think of any logos that have any of po/or/rn in it - once you get the double, knocking out the singles are easy

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys, this is going to be crazy for a while. chechnen underground in the NE/NY area is pretty heavy. there may be a lot more to this than we are seeing.

NY and Boston will be working together for a while then.

Ray Kelly and Bloomberg take a lot of shit for there domestic policies in NYC but there ways countering terrorism is the best in the world.

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya man

I was trying to figure out a way to get p o r n in there, but can't think of any logos that have any of po/or/rn in it - once you get the double, knocking out the singles are easy

I was going to score the dumbdoug points from your post yesterday, but I thought I'd try and out-do it.

I don't really have any knowledge of U.S. Sports outside of MLB, so surely there's a combination of logos that will get 'FUCK' to show up on a profile!

First one to do it gets a jar of Vegemite from Australia - providing you PM me your postal address!

Beef

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NY and Boston will be working together for a while then.

Ray Kelly and Bloomberg take a lot of shit for there domestic policies in NYC but there ways countering terrorism is the best in the world.

I've always wanted to see that - we even got to see it a couple days ago. Sweet Caroline indeed...

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to score the dumbdoug points from your post yesterday, but I thought I'd try and out-do it.

I don't really have any knowledge of U.S. Sports outside of MLB, so surely there's a combination of logos that will get 'FUCK' to show up on a profile!

First one to do it gets a jar of Vegemite from Australia - providing you PM me your postal address!

Beef

What is in that stuff always remembered it from the men at work video years ago.

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Beef

Oh yeah... if you don't like Vegemite (let's face it, who does!) you can use it as a practical joke on your mates! Tell 'em it's Nutella. Or put it in some milk and tell 'em it's Bosco!

Endless fun.

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is in that stuff always remembered it from the men at work video years ago.

It's bad, man. You wouldn't want it. It's a yeast extract from the scum or beer barrels.

It's black and smelly. A bit like the queue at the unemployment office. (Sorry, that's an Aussie joke, and it's not racist here - it's endearing.)

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Beef

Cool, so not only did I introduce the CBS community to these boards, but I also started the movement to make good use of your "favorite teams"

I was trying to figure out how to get either fuck or p orn into the logo

the strategy is to get a double in one shot, but can't think of any team that has a logo of fu, uc, ck, po, or, rn - if you can get one, then filling in the rest is easy

In the intermim, I settled for my current favorite teams, which many people will still find offensive, mind you

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Beef i ill pass on the Vegemite i guess.

Now Nutella and Bosco aint too bad.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also tried figuring out a way to get joo, but couldn't think of any "J" logos