• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

cheap backfield

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We have a real cheap backfield now between Hyde, Hunter and Bush.

I think that is the way to go in the NFL today. No need to pay big bucks to a RB.

I think you can also get decent ILBs for cheap too, and safeties.

QBs, WRs, pass rushers, elite TEs, CBs, OT, DE should get the big bucks. Elite playmakers basically (QB, WRs, elite TEs) and elite cover guys, and elite guys that can get to the QB.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that is the way to go in the NFL today. No need to pay big bucks to a RB.

QBs, WRs, pass rushers, elite TEs, CBs, OT, DE should get the big bucks. Elite playmakers basically (QB, WRs, elite TEs) and elite cover guys, and elite guys that can get to the QB.

It is cheap now because Hyde is on a rookie contract and is unproven. If he turns out to be a stud RB, he is going to get paid when his next contract comes up

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I agree.

Free Agency Report | NFL.com

Three of the top-10 available remaining guys are ILBs. Mason Foster could be an interesting guy. He's got some talent, and could be good in the right system.