• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chaz Green

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how little of a factor this guy is expected (I know it's incredibly early) to be for a 3rd rounder based on all that happened in the last couple of weeks. I imagine the way things ended up we'd perhaps look at a different position, but what if Collins does get put at LG? I'm not saying I expect it would happen but this guy is a 3rd rounder, wouldn't it be interesting if Green beats out Free and Collins beats out Leary? Two starters off of arguably the best OL in the league last year become depth? Talk about an embarrassment of riches

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how little of a factor this guy is expected (I know it's incredibly early) to be for a 3rd rounder based on all that happened in the last couple of weeks. I imagine the way things ended up we'd perhaps look at a different position, but what if Collins does get put at LG? I'm not saying I expect it would happen but this guy is a 3rd rounder, wouldn't it be interesting if Green beats out Free and Collins beats out Leary? Two starters off of arguably the best OL in the league last year become depth? Talk about an embarrassment of riches

Five young OLmen playing together 10 years sounds great. I won't count unhatched eggs but right now it looks promising.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect collins to beat out leary. Green could versatile which could come in handy. Free is getting older and older players seem to have nagging injuries. Really like the direction taken on ol.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Behind Tyron and Leary, RBs averaged 6 YPC. I see Free being replaced before Leary. But I think we see an injury as the reason one is replaced as of right now. I was not on the Free bandwagon 2 years ago, but last year he was much improved. Maybe that had to do with more run blocking and less pass blocking. This line excels at run blocking and with Collins I see that aspect of the game being better. Collins in a nasty road grader. I would love to see what he can do. Imagine him as an extra blocker lined up next to Tyron.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Behind Tyron and Leary, RBs averaged 6 YPC. I see Free being replaced before Leary. But I think we see an injury as the reason one is replaced as of right now. I was not on the Free bandwagon 2 years ago, but last year he was much improved. Maybe that had to do with more run blocking and less pass blocking. This line excels at run blocking and with Collins I see that aspect of the game being better. Collins in a nasty road grader. I would love to see what he can do. Imagine him as an extra blocker lined up next to Tyron.

There's talk about Leary being traded for a RB.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's talk about Leary being traded for a RB.
I wouldn't trade Leary unless it were a stud RB. I saw an article proposing the Cowboys trade for Doug Martin from Tampa for next years 4th, which I think would be a solid trade for Dallas

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade Leary unless it were a stud RB. I saw an article proposing the Cowboys trade for Doug Martin from Tampa for next years 4th, which I think would be a solid trade for Dallas

saw a trade proposal that suggested Leary to Miami for Rishard Matthews WR

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw a trade proposal that suggested Leary to Miami for Rishard Matthews WR
Where did you see that? I would think with a couple of UDFA's that have legit shot's to make the team, WR would be the last position they'd trade for. Leary has a lot of value, I wouldn't trade him unless it was maybe a starting RB like Doug Martin or maybe Matt Forte, who are in their contract year and could be had. Both guys are the kind of between the tackles backs that I think would thrive here. But even then, if they wanted to add a back, Ajayi could have been had in the 4th.... I could definitely see them taking a look at a FA DT or FS, but I'd be surprised if they traded Leary

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you see that? I would think with a couple of UDFA's that have legit shot's to make the team, WR would be the last position they'd trade for. Leary has a lot of value, I wouldn't trade him unless it was maybe a starting RB like Doug Martin or maybe Matt Forte, who are in their contract year and could be had. Both guys are the kind of between the tackles backs that I think would thrive here. But even then, if they wanted to add a back, Ajayi could have been had in the 4th.... I could definitely see them taking a look at a FA DT or FS, but I'd be surprised if they traded Leary
I believe they'll look at FA's to help at RB.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the RB situation is still being addressed