• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chase

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thing is always the Homerism that over rules common sense

falco does the same thing CDC does however CDC was glorified as a winner and they win games with him but Falco doesn’t get that , why ?

the common denominator is Homerism was In favor of the CDC trade and now the wince trade .

Homerism doesn’t have Corp values just a flip flopping of narratives to suit Homerism

it isn’t objective analysis or debating

if you are going to bash a guy for not winning in a team game ( KC) glorify avg because of winning ( CDC ) then you have to apply wins to the qb ( wince ). And not ignore the record and you have to give the record ( falco ) to him like you did CDC even though he is avg or below .

that is what consistency and standards are . That’s what makes a POV objective Homerism isn’t objective and hence it makes a POV tarnished

its ok to be a homer and subscribe to Homerism but don’t pass it off as objective analysis

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thing is always the Homerism that over rules common sense

falco does the same thing CDC does however CDC was glorified as a winner and they win games with him but Falco doesn’t get that , why ?

the common denominator is Homerism was In favor of the CDC trade and now the wince trade .

Homerism doesn’t have Corp values just a flip flopping of narratives to suit Homerism

it isn’t objective analysis or debating

if you are going to bash a guy for not winning in a team game ( KC) glorify avg because of winning ( CDC ) then you have to apply wins to the qb ( wince ). And not ignore the record and you have to give the record ( falco ) to him like you did CDC even though he is avg or below .

that is what consistency and standards are . That’s what makes a POV objective Homerism isn’t objective and hence it makes a POV tarnished

its ok to be a homer and subscribe to Homerism but don’t pass it off as objective analysis
Who says TH isn't a winner? But............reasons/opinions why Alex >>>>>>>>Taylor

Reason/Opinion A) AS has done it a lot longer than Taylor and percentage-wise better than Taylor.

Smith - 167 regular season games 99W/67L/1T - almost 59%
7 playoff games 2W/5L - 28.5%
174 overall games 101W/72L/1T - slightly over 58%

Alex's Skins W/L record 11-5

Taylor - 24 regular season games 12W/11L/1T - about 51%
1 playoff game 0W/1L - 0%
25 overall games 12W/12L/1T - 50%

Taylor's Skins W/L record 10-6-1 n pending

The biggest reason/opinion though might be that AS has an NFL legit arm and Taylor does not.

Other factors - Taylor has a career TD% of 3.9 which is a tick higher than Alex's career TD % of 3.8, but Taylor has a noticeably higher career INT % of 2.8 compared to a career INT % of 2.1 for Smith. Which plays into the accurate opinion that Alex is cautious, perhaps too cautious at times and Taylor can be reckless, perhaps too reckless at times.

Almosr forget. The over-cautiousness of Alex sometimes made me wanna pull out what was left of my racing hairline. Whereas the recklessness of Taylor makes me wanna pull out what's left of my racing hairline. Both could be infuriating. Taylor's moreso than Alex.

Last edited:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I not say he would play as soon as we lost a game.

Screenshot_20221222-115615_Bleacher Report.jpg

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he has no impact whatsoever!
Maybe he equals his sack and a half he had in 9 games last year. I put a wooden nickel on SF having more sacks then Washington Saturday.