• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chase Utley on Ellens show suprise visit.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Utley surprised a young female Phillies fan who has a rare form of cancer. She is a huge Phillies fan and loves Chase Utley. Ellens show gave her a check for $10,000 and Utley said she would be his
guest at any and every game she wants to attend. He offered to introduce her to any players she would like to meet and also to batting practices. Needless to say she was happy!

But what happened afterward got ugly. Chris Stigal from radio 1210 in Philly said that may be a pointless offer in regards to making every game. (Cancer insinuation) then he and his cohorts laughed.

This guy is a jerk!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people need to beaten everyday within an inch of their life until they get it through their thick callous heads that the world does not always revolve around them. What a turd.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people need to beaten everyday within an inch of their life until they get it through their thick callous heads that the world does not always revolve around them. What a turd.

Well said Retro! If he still has his Job next week I will be writing the station.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just opening his mouth to get attention, radio hosts often do that.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Utley surprised a young female Phillies fan who has a rare form of cancer. She is a huge Phillies fan and loves Chase Utley. Ellens show gave her a check for $10,000 and Utley said she would be his
guest at any and every game she wants to attend. He offered to introduce her to any players she would like to meet and also to batting practices. Needless to say she was happy!

But what happened afterward got ugly. Chris Stigal from radio 1210 in Philly said that may be a pointless offer in regards to making every game. (Cancer insinuation) then he and his cohorts laughed.

This guy is a jerk!

douchebag extraordinaire

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just opening his mouth to get attention, radio hosts often do that.

True! But every family has had or at least known somebody with cancer. It is no laughing matter.

If the Radio host wanted to get attention in a proper way they could have made a donation to the cancer foundation in her honor. That would have received positive publicity for the program, the
station, and host as well!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This guy is a jerk!

Are you sure it was a (Cancer insinuation)? Maybe he was insinuating that Utley will be traded to the west coast or something

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were right about this Northeast.
Radio host apologizes after mocking Phillies fan's cancer - NY Daily News

The guy actually did make that incredibly stupid comment about the fan not living through the season.

And after reading this, those of you that called the guy a douchebag are spot on.

Stigall issued an apology for his crass comments on Wednesday, wherein he blamed “people who wish to do me harm professionally” for twisting his words.

How were his words twisted? He should have said "I made an incredibly tasteless joke. I apologize to the people that were hurt by it and I'll try not to do it again".

To me the coverup (saying people twisted his words) is worse than the crime