• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

channing frye

mikesphxsuns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so it looks like ole frye got the clear from the doctors to play again, my question to all of you is Does anyone care lol, i never liked the way he plays, dont think he fits in our new team , i could see us trying to trade him but who would take on an enlarged heart, cool he can still play dont want him here

Y! SPORTS

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a perfect role player to have off the bench... for a contender. Not quite good enough to start but puts up pretty solid numbers. He was actually getting better on the defensive end and his rebounding and shot blocking improved each year. Pair that with him stretching the floor with his 3's and some contender will look to add him if he's healthy. Love Frye because he's a former Wildcat and hope he can fully recover. Doesn't make sense for our current team though.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Frye, but he doesn't have a place on this team. Ship him out. They won't get much for him by himself, maybe they should package him with someone?

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we should trade him, he's 30 years old and has no place on a rebuilding team. Maybe we could have him play until the deadline and hope he plays as good as he can. Some contender always convinces themselves they could use a big guy that spreads the floor and Frye will be an option.

mikesphxsuns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im hoping we can bundle him with kendall marshall and get a bag of popcorn for em, CHEDDAR STYLE lol

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im hoping we can bundle him with kendall marshall and get a bag of popcorn for em, CHEDDAR STYLE lol

Thats probably asking too much. The best I can see us getting is one of those popcorn tins with the 3 flavors. But it will have the cheddar and caramel already eaten and we will be stuck with the plain.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to trade for Derrick Williams. He fits our system perfectly and he can rebound for his size.

UA_Stapler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we start accidentally winning games because of Frye's shooting, he will need to take a seat on the bench. We can't give an inch to the Sixers, they are going to try to out-tank us. WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!

#rigginforwiggins

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we start accidentally winning games because of Frye's shooting, he will need to take a seat on the bench. We can't give an inch to the Sixers, they are going to try to out-tank us. WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!

#rigginforwiggins

Why just the Sixers? Not sure I understand.

mikesphxsuns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate the idea of tanking, i dont care if its for jordan

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure if I can handle another losing season*
Fuckshit.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to see Bledsoe have a breakout year, and for him and Dragic to work well together in the back court. If Len and Goodwin show some flashes of potential and develop as the season goes along then I think you can count this season as a win. I just want a top 3 pick no matter what... even if we don't get Wiggins there's Randle, Parker, and others in this draft class that are supremely talented and could be stars for years to come.
Plus we could have three 1st rounders this year... so draft night should be fun at least.

mikesphxsuns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to see Bledsoe have a breakout year, and for him and Dragic to work well together in the back court. If Len and Goodwin show some flashes of potential and develop as the season goes along then I think you can count this season as a win. I just want a top 3 pick no matter what... even if we don't get Wiggins there's Randle, Parker, and others in this draft class that are supremely talented and could be stars for years to come.
Plus we could have three 1st rounders this year... so draft night should be fun at least.

This exactly! And alot of people are forgetting we have 3!!...count em 3!! draft pics already next year, Im sure we can make a trade down if need be, plus i can see us moving gortat for another draft pic as well, so i want to see some WINS damnit!! if bledsoe dragic len and goodwin show they can win and make a difference im a happy man, IF we lose while trying im ok with getting a SHOT at a top pic, remember its not always a guarantee even with alot of loses that we get the top pic or even top 3, those balls are crazy lol

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZSting said it perfectly. I like Frye a lot. He's been a solid contributor to the Wildcats and Suns in the past so gotta show him some love. There's no reason for him to be untradeable, but what could they expect to get for him? Another role player makes no sense since we already have a team full of them. I'd like to see what he can do in Phx.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just need to tank one more year. There is no way we are making the playoffs this season so we might as well suck really bad instead of finishing in the middle of the pack. This next draft is loaded.

#Wiggins

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they Suns need to tank...they can try their best and will still finish near the bottom of the barrel.