• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Championship Week

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predictions

KC 37
Pats 27

Rams 31
Saints 28

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs at home, and as much as I like the Saints, the Rams are ready

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't bet against Brady...even with your money.

I also like the Saints this weekend

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am confident the Saints are going to beat the rams. I looked at tape and the Ram secondary was a sieve against us. The Rams lose the advantage they had on us with that pos field. The other game is the one that bothers me. Hoping the Pat's lose,but not confident.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be some really good games. The top 4 scoring teams in the league going at it. I still think Talib makes the difference for the Rams in their secondary. Rankins being out is big for the Saints. The Saints D looked better against the Eagles after faltering a bit down the stretch.
Then u have the AFC. Many counting the great one out last week. The joke was on most. The Pats put together arguably their best game of the year. I’m pulling for the big man though. Go Andy.

Should be fun.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking game!!! Can’t believe Gurley played as little as he did.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen a worst non-call in a game then this one. Glade I aint a Saints fan, I would be boiling mad.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly. I would much rather lose a game like we did. We were flat out, outplayed.
than lose a game like today's game. God that would suck to lose like that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly. I would much rather lose a game like we did. We were flat out, outplayed.
than lose a game like today's game. God that would suck to lose like that.
Hmmm...not sure I agree. It’s more painful but I like to feel like we are close to the goal and the b slapping we got says maybe not...

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm...not sure I agree. It’s more painful but I like to feel like we are close to the goal and the b slapping we got says maybe not...
When we are supposed to lose. I can handle the loss.
Hell I still remember when we spotted the niners 21 points. Made a great comeback & a PI on Sanders wasn't called. Stopping us from getting a great comeback. & that was last century LOL
Games like the Rams/Dallas games wont stick with me. The better team won.
If I am a Saints fan right now. I am feeling like I was robbed of a Superbowl Appearance.

Much rather lose because I was the worse team.
You dont get anything from saying. "Well we should have won" (well unless you are PE1)

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to never get caught up in the missed calls. I mean they missed a big face mask on Goff the previous series and the Rams settled for 3. I get the timing thing though. Still the Saints had a 13-0 lead in a mad house. They got the ball first in OT. They had a chance to stop the Rams and the end of regulation. I thought Brees was pretty average the second half. It was a heck of a game.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to never get caught up in the missed calls. I mean they missed a big face mask on Goff the previous series and the Rams settled for 3. I get the timing thing though. Still the Saints had a 13-0 lead in a mad house. They got the ball first in OT. They had a chance to stop the Rams and the end of regulation. I thought Brees was pretty average the second half. It was a heck of a game.
PI's are huge calls.
& they continuously missed them. Which everytime ended a Saints drive. The part that makes it bad, is it isnt one of those. Well it could have been called. They all were extremely obvious.

BTW. Everytime I hear the counter of what penalties were missed on the rams side, really only points out what I am saying.
The reffing in this game disgustingly sucked. Should be a complete embarrassment to the NFL.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we are supposed to lose. I can handle the loss.
Hell I still remember when we spotted the niners 21 points. Made a great comeback & a PI on Sanders wasn't called. Stopping us from getting a great comeback. & that was last century LOL
Games like the Rams/Dallas games wont stick with me. The better team won.
If I am a Saints fan right now. I am feeling like I was robbed of a Superbowl Appearance.

Much rather lose because I was the worse team.
You dont get anything from saying. "Well we should have won" (well unless you are PE1)
Ohh boy, the niners game. Worst performance out of the gate you can ever see, came back and non-call on Deion costs us a three-peat. We would have killed SD like the niners did.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No way!! That non PI call cost someone a Superbowl spot. All that Other stuff you posted, would have never happened.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way!! That non PI call cost someone a Superbowl spot. All that Other stuff you posted, would have never happened.

The Goff facemask happened before that. If they call that it’s 1st and Goal at the 1. It’s a bad missed call - not saying it wasn’t. I just don’t get caught up in it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn what a day. Mahomes is amazing. Fuck a damn coin toss. If you are Wade Phillips and McVay don’t you have to bring in Romo and pick his brain on the Patriots. He was in a zone calling their plays. Just an amazing two games.

Go Rams. I hope you win by 40

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn what a day. Mahomes is amazing. Fuck a damn coin toss. If you are Wade Phillips and McVay don’t you have to bring in Romo and pick his brain on the Patriots. He was in a zone calling their plays. Just an amazing two games.

Go Rams. I hope you win by 40
If I'm Jerry Jones, I see if he wants Garrett's gig

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Payton had just been conventional and ran the ball at the end of regulation and forced the Rams to burn those timeouts instead of throwing the ball then we would be having an entirely different dialogue. That was almost Garrett-like in its ineptitude.