• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: CFB Playoff #2: Georgia - Michigan 7:30 pm EST ESPN

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that guy banned yet?

Not sure. Haven't seen him around here in a while. But he proudly is continuing his very special and stupid brand of meeeechegan homerism over on that other site.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a joke. The better team in the bowl games? You guys didn't play an NFL team. You played Utah with a RB playing CB. You are a fucking embarrassing poster and you still got prolapsed by that same Wolverines team. Keep living vicariously through the SEC tho. I recall you shitting on UGA just a week ago? You are such a fucking cocksucking bitch LMAO!!
You are so triggered

Don’t kick your cat

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially when his team of pussies were embarrassed

I think it's funny that a meeeechegan fan in this thread is trying to talk some shit about Ohio State.

The Buckeyes season ended on a better note than the wolvereeeens.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure. Haven't seen him around here in a while. But he proudly is continuing his very special and stupid brand of meeeechegan homerism over on that other site.
Yeah that's the site @PIBuckeye and his political nonsense belongs at as well. Everything he posts is doo doo. You at least makes some good points

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a whiney little bitch.

Sounds like you are a man bun libtard too…..
You're an old man that needs to stop posting in forums. Man bun libtard? That is so 2016. Get some new material clown.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny that a meeeechegan fan in this thread is trying to talk some shit about Ohio State.

The Buckeyes season ended on a better note than the wolvereeeens.
Still got to hold that L because you got daddy dicked by a team coming up. Can't wait to see your program implode soon. It's coming. Btw how's Urban Meyer?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well it was about damn time your team finally won a game in the rivalry.

This year was UofM's 1st win over Ohio State since 2011. It was only their second win in the rivalry since 2003. And only their third win this century.

This was one of the youngest and inexperienced Ohio State teams in decades. And I'm already looking forward to the rematch in Columbus next year. I just hope JH doesn't chicken out and cancel the game like the did last season.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If send the 49ers $100 if they would take him back so that we could get a real coach. I’d take Smart over what we have now, even if he is mediocre.
You don't want Smart, believe me. The problem is the real good negroe athletes live in the south and don't want to come up to a cold ass place like Michigan.. They stay home and you can't win without them.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still got to hold that L because you got daddy dicked by a team coming up. Can't wait to see your program implode soon. It's coming. Btw how's Urban Meyer?

Excellent fail at deflection! Now don't try to change the subject to Meyer. Stay on topic.

Never was a fan of his, I'm an Ohio State fan. I knew he was a slimy character before he took the Ohio State job. And he should have been fired the moment it was made public he was covering up for the POS Z. Smith for years.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it was about damn time your team finally won a game in the rivalry.

This year was UofM's 1st win over Ohio State since 2011. It was only their second win in the rivalry since 2003. And only their third win this century.

This was one of the youngest and inexperienced Ohio State teams in decades. And I'm already looking forward to the rematch in Columbus next year. I just hope JH doesn't chicken out and cancel the game like the did last season.
Our team is actually younger than yours. You lose a ton on offense especially the offensive line. We lost some guys on the line but I don't mind that Vestardis is gone as he was a weak link. The Edges will be a big loss but the interior should improve along with the LBers and defensive backfield. The only thing that can cause the team to regress is if Harbaugh decides to stay with Cade over JJ whom is obviously the superior QB.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent fail at deflection! Now don't try to change the subject to Meyer. Stay on topic.

Never was a fan of his, I'm an Ohio State fan. I knew he was a slimy character before he took the Ohio State job. And he should have been fired the moment it was made public he was covering up for the POS Z. Smith for years.
You still kept your slimy Steve Harvey looking AD though.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want Smart, believe me. The problem is the real good negroe athletes live in the south and don't want to come up to a cold ass place like Michigan.. They stay home and you can't win without them.
You just got to pay. Schlissel finally being ousted helps as I am sure JH wants to get better recruits. Michigan used to recruit elite athletes in the 90s and early 2000s. The administration and Schlissel has hamstrung the athletic department for years. UGA wasn't recruiting super elite classes until Kirby came and the boosters gave the go to pay recruits.

Schlissel being gone really is going to help Michigan.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just got to pay. Schlissel finally being ousted helps as I am sure JH wants to get better recruits. Michigan used to recruit elite athletes in the 90s and early 2000s. The administration and Schlissel has hamstrung the athletic department for years. UGA wasn't recruiting super elite classes until Kirby came and the boosters gave the go to pay recruits.

Schlissel being gone really is going to help Michigan.
We'll see

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want Smart, believe me.

Not sure what your problem with Smart is. He has them competing for the top of the SEC, and just handed hairball his ass on a national stage. Would love for that to be reversed, but until we get a mediocre coach that will never happen.

And your comment about the players of a certain race needs to be erased. That’s a pretty low comment, that doesn’t seem to hold much fact