• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cerrone vs McGregor

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damaging shots. The look on Cerrone's face after the 2nd shoulder was priceless...

That definitely threw him off and completely rattled him, after that he was dunzo

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Video at the bottom shows the strikes leading up to & finishing the KO.

Thanks for the video of that angle. I didn't watch live but was trying to find footage of the 'kick' that every announcer was screaming about. Couldn't find it until your vid.

Man, Connor did a # on him with the shoulder pokes.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand the guy because he's an embarrassment to his country but McGregor looked really, really good.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand the guy because he's an embarrassment to his country but McGregor looked really, really good.
Everyone shares this sentiment. Not just an embarrassment to his country, but also to the sport & professional athletes in general. Speaking of his "outside the octagon" antics primarily.

Same reasons why everyone wants to see him get KO'd every time he steps in the octagon.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone shares this sentiment. Not just an embarrassment to his country, but also to the sport & professional athletes in general. Speaking of his "outside the octagon" antics primarily.

Same reasons why everyone wants to see him get KO'd every time he steps in the octagon.

I'd never root for the guy. Even if he went the straight and narrow I wouldn't root for him. Dude just went too far too many times. But he's a great fighter. Nobody can take that away from him. And you can tell he's thinking about Khabib 2 with the fight plan last night.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's one of those controversy creates cash angles. Whether you love the guy or hate the guy, he makes you want to pay to see his fights, which results in big paydays for him. Chael Sonnen was the same way, even though his fights were usually not nearly as interesting to watch.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one of those controversy creates cash angles. Whether you love the guy or hate the guy, he makes you want to pay to see his fights, which results in big paydays for him. Chael Sonnen was the same way, even though his fights were usually not nearly as interesting to watch.
The controversial stuff he does against his opponents, sure. But sucker punching people in a bar is lowbrow bush league BS. There's no money in that. Well... I guess for the court system & plaintiff.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The controversial stuff he does against his opponents, sure. But sucker punching people in a bar is lowbrow bush league BS. There's no money in that. Well... I guess for the court system & plaintiff.

That old dude didn’t even flinch. McGreggor is king of the midgets.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That old dude didn’t even flinch. McGreggor is king of the midgets.
Yep. If I recall correctly the dude looked like he was prepared to just continue drinking after he got sucker punched. All because he refused to drink McGregor's brand whiskey? What a D-bag

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my favorite things is when people end up paying $60 for a 40 second main event, ah I love real sports.

The only way to watch these things is w Bros. We hung at my neighbros house, grilled up lamb chops. I actually missed the main event cause my son got tired and I walked him home. Was about to walk back when my bros texted me it was over. One of my buddies lost betting on Cowboy and the over. Oops.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. If I recall correctly the dude looked like he was prepared to just continue drinking after he got sucker punched. All because he refused to drink McGregor's brand whiskey? What a D-bag

I believe that’s correct. Sucker jabbed the guy and he just sat there and sipped his drink. Zero reaction.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seemed like he was trying too hard after that fight to prove he has changed. The problem is you can't take back all the shitty things you have done, I applaud him but trying but some of that is overblown. Same guy, same asshole, same great fighter.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seemed like he was trying too hard after that fight to prove he has changed. The problem is you can't take back all the shitty things you have done, I applaud him but trying but some of that is overblown. Same guy, same asshole, same great fighter.

Ya I thought the stuff he said about Kabib and his wife, dad, religion etc was way overboard. Maybe he’s just trying to sell a fight - I was thrilled when he lost - but I thought it was tasteless.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I thought the stuff he said about Kabib and his wife, dad, religion etc was way overboard. Maybe he’s just trying to sell a fight - I was thrilled when he lost - but I thought it was tasteless.

He is a #soreloser

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it's all about hyping the fight any way possible with this clown. Shit, most of his wealth came from a bs exhibition boxing match. It comes naturally because he's such an asshole. And Dana White just enables the guy because he's all about the cash as well. I don't got a problem with a guy trying to maximize the profits of a fight but there has to be a line somewhere.