• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CDC wow

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People said Washington could have cut him so what’s the big deal? They gave him a chance. But they would have had to still pay him for 2020 and the 10.8 dead cap for 21-22 (or more). So, yes, they didn’t cut him, but they would have gained nothing in doing so. I won’t be credited for paying my taxes.

They could have played Heinicke instead of Smith as I’m sure he would have signed. But otherwise, paying him alone, which is good money for anyone, isn’t what he wanted, and playing him wasn‘t what they wanted. How often do you get someone who is paid anyway say, no I want to work for it? (And no, he wasn’t going to forfeit money to be released just like they wouldn’t want to add more money to his deal.)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CDC acts like a guy who doesn’t want to retire , everyone is pushing for it but he is like “ fuck no “
I agree, but let's remember that the road to retired NFL players is paved with guys who didn't want to when the game passed them by. Sad but true!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok then... Clearly AS said some things he wanted to get "out" regardless of what context it was transmitted in. He knows his time here is done so being the upstanding guy everyone thinks he is and likely is, he said what he wanted to say. Good luck to staying healthy in your next endeavor Alex and thanks for your leadership, your job here in DC is done.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny video of him answering questions. He’s not the social media guy.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AS seems like a really good dude.

very easy to root for, that’s for sure.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is that? Has he been cut or released? Cuz if he hasn't, until proven otherwise, he's the best QB on the Skins roster.
AS is a detriment to himself at this point. When catostrophic injuries do not allow you to perform at a high level (competition at a level you or I cannot fathom) required to entertain such competition to excel, protect yourself and actually maximize your performance, you are no longer a viable candidate to perform at such a level. (NFL) AS clearly could not reach those milestone levels. It was the pressure that AS put on the organization to play him that may have also resulted in set backs from practice reps or game play to those previous leg injuries. Regardless of what AS says, I don't believe any team after seeing him at the end of last season will put themselves in a position to send AS into a game with any sort of limited ability to perform at a level it takes to compete in the league or that position or the ability to protect himself of which both he no longer possess. AS career for all intents and purposes is over. Sure, he may hold an NFL clip board but I see no team giving him a shot to be a starter in this league due to his physical limited abilities.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AS is a detriment to himself at this point. When catostrophic injuries do not allow you to perform at a high level (competition at a level you or I cannot fathom) required to entertain such competition to excel, protect yourself and actually maximize your performance, you are no longer a viable candidate to perform at such a level. (NFL) AS clearly could not reach those milestone levels. It was the pressure that AS put on the organization to play him that may have also resulted in set backs from practice reps or game play to those previous leg injuries. Regardless of what AS says, I don't believe any team after seeing him at the end of last season will put themselves in a position to send AS into a game with any sort of limited ability to perform at a level it takes to compete in the league or that position or the ability to protect himself of which both he no longer possess. AS career for all intents and purposes is over. Sure, he may hold an NFL clip board but I see no team giving him a shot to be a starter in this league due to his physical limited abilities.
i am not ready to close the book on him just yet . he worked his way back last year from a devastating injury and quite frankly no one knows the recovery period it is said that a player isnt back from an acl completely till year 2 . perhaps the same is true with CDC . i think he should have a shot at it though . . everyone and i mean everyone has been wrong about him so far

CDC didnt pressure the team anymore to play then any other player coming back from injury . you think LC isnt going to pressure the team to play ?

he had a winning record playing for us this year . financially he might not have a place on this team because arm chair GM's want to do all this maneuvering to get the next best FA but i am not ready to say its over for him . that doesnt mean it isnt over for him but it does mean i am ready to wait and see

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good grief. The man's calf was injured, it wasn't chewed off his body by rabid racoons. Can he still play at a level that you or I can't fathom I don't know (WTF did that come from by the way?) and neither do you.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he is, but that's just my opinion. Here's a fact. Alex Smith without question, with no it's and's or butts is the winningest, most successful QB on the WFT roster.

Breed, you're absolutely correct. And that's with one leg. I'm ready to move on from him, but despite the dink n dunk he is a winner.
hopefully Alex will continue the trend of his successors becoming playoff contenders

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good grief. The man's calf was injured, it wasn't chewed off his body by rabid racoons. Can he still play at a level that you or I can't fathom I don't know (WTF did that come from by the way?) and neither do you.
Your absolutely right I don't know for a second time but what I do know is AS was a liability on the field, period. Time to move on.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your absolutely right I don't know for a second time but what I do know is AS was a liability on the field, period. Time to move on.
will he stay a liability ? i think financially he might be but again an offseason of rest and rehab and the leg could get stronger or he is in fact too old at this point

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It
will he stay a liability ? i think financially we might but again an offseason of rest and rehab and the leg could get stronger or he is in fact too old at this point
could improve tremendously however I think RR has seen enough. I'm certain there is great respect and admiration for his comeback. Ron ain't doin that again.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It

could improve tremendously however I think RR has seen enough. I'm certain there is great respect and admiration for his comeback. Ron ain't doin that again.
he might not have a choice