• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS update

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked in 'over there' & the Discussion thread they had up is gone now... No commenting of any kind less u want to respond to some lame writer. Right. Thats exactly how I want to waste my time...

:wtf2:

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a 12 team h2h league on yahoo with weekly lineups. They don't have an option for setting your roster on Monday morning, their option is midnight Sunday (PST - 3PM EST).

Thats fucked up . what if a player is a late scratch for the week . your screwed big time . it should be 5 minuets before first pitch on Monday .if they would fix that we would be play there .

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the places to chat.....are on the general boards....we have nfl general,nhl general,mlb general(this thread),ncaa football & basketball general boards,
etc.....

the team boards are safe havens for specific team chat and fans......others fans can visit but keep it civil on the team boards

general boards talk shit,have fun but no stupid personal attacks and what not :yo:
thanks for the info .. team boards should be a safe haven free of any BS ! we had a good group on cBS . I started the Dawg Pound Lounge thread on the Browns board . around three million views and i lost track of all the posts after cBS Pinned it and started chopping the posts.. we had other teams fans stop in for a e Drink talk football especially if the Browns were playing that team that week . Browns / Steelers / Ravens all getting along talking football & cracking on each other from time to time ..no Bengals fans .. they were for the most part non existent .

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should make a DPL thread here bluez...