• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Fantasy League Official SMACK TALK Thread

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao, WLK why'd you change your mind? I almost traded Bosh back to you.

Because of all the Guard movement, I felt I could find a guard since DWill didn't get traded... Jack can't be the starter as long as DWill is there and can play, DWill makes too much money... Sucks about Bosh, did not see that coming... Hopefully he can come back for you... Because CBS are dumbasses all there are is Guards and Centers...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of all the Guard movement, I felt I could find a guard since DWill didn't get traded... Jack can't be the starter as long as DWill is there and can play, DWill makes too much money... Sucks about Bosh, did not see that coming... Hopefully he can come back for you... Because CBS are dumbasses all there are is Guards and Centers...
What happened to your savior Augustin? - You dumped him already?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He dumped because he's smart unlike other people. I did the same in the other league. Augustin
What happened to your savior Augustin? - You dumped him already?

He dumped Augustin because he is smart. Augustin was damn good in Detroit since Jennings got hurt and I'm sure WLK would have kept him if he was not traded to OKC but it is common sense ( which you obviously lack) that Augustin fantasy numbers would take a huge drop now that he goes from starting in Detroit to backing up Westbrook in OKC....Isn't rocket science

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He dumped because he's smart unlike other people. I did the same in the other league. Augustin

He dumped Augustin because he is smart. Augustin was damn good in Detroit since Jennings got hurt and I'm sure WLK would have kept him if he was not traded to OKC but it is common sense ( which you obviously lack) that Augustin fantasy numbers would take a huge drop now that he goes from starting in Detroit to backing up Westbrook in OKC....Isn't rocket science
You're such a fuckin dumb ass - I was being sarcastic and making fun of him dumb shit. I was acting as if Augustin was the next Kobe Bryant - but there is a reason players like him are at the bottom of the list. I've been moving players around from week to week in case you have noticed - that's the only reason I am tied with the others instead of being dead last. It's also the reason C Rock didn't keep first place - He does nothing most of the time

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this time of the season - you have to find the scrub who is hot and ride his ass till he cools down - I know more than you think. Sometimes you get lucky for a few weeks and sometimes you don't

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant to say WLK was acting like D J Augustin was the next Kobe Bryant - He got a couple of weeks out of the guy though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this time of the season - you have to find the scrub who is hot and ride his ass till he cools down - I know more than you think. Sometimes you get lucky for a few weeks and sometimes you don't

Augustin is far from a scrub

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't a Kobe Bryant or Klay Thompson either like WLK was smacking his fat mouth either. He had a few hot games and got traded. No one has picked him up in league two yet, so he's not all that wonderful either. I just wanted to see if WLK had the balls to admit that he was wrong and was talking to much shit that day. I really don't expect him to man up and admit though. I'm sure that like you he will spin it and talk more shit. Have a nice day

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't a Kobe Bryant or Klay Thompson either like WLK was smacking his fat mouth either. He had a few hot games and got traded. No one has picked him up in league two yet, so he's not all that wonderful either. I just wanted to see if WLK had the balls to admit that he was wrong and was talking to much shit that day. I really don't expect him to man up and admit though. I'm sure that like you he will spin it and talk more shit. Have a nice day

He wont be picked up unless Westbrook has an injury or he gets solid minutes.

He is a good solid role player and he's probably stoked about his chances to win a title with OKC.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wont be picked up unless Westbrook has an injury or he gets solid minutes.

He is a good solid role player and he's probably stoked about his chances to win a title with OKC.
On a serious note - I don't think what he did that first week after Jennings injury was sustainable and I didn't think it was then, but I was intrigued to seek if WLK had got lucky. Each year I try to learn more about the players and get ready for the next year in fantasy. Obviously Detroit didn't think it was sustainable either or because if they had that confidence in him, they would have left him there. I think it's a shame though because I do think he should have been given the chance to prove himself. Just because he has always been a role player and nothing more - does not necessarily mean he can't step up and learn a new role. We as human beings continue to grow as we get older - That's part of life

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucked up when I dropped Kanter and Jackson in League 1.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew they would get traded, I was just impatient.

Gay rating really? At least bad spelling was legit. :lol:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Admit what...? I was right, but he got traded... He isn't better than Reggie Jackson is what the Pistons felt... His numbers were undeniable...

1/25/2015 @TOR 37 ----- 35 4 8 - - 2
1/27/2015 CLE 36 ------- 19 4 9 - 2 5
1/28/2015 @PHI 34 ------ 2 1 4 - 2 3
1/31/2015 HOU 37 ------- 28 2 12 - 2 5
2/3/2015 MIA 35 -------- 25 4 13 - 1 -
2/4/2015 @IND 32 ------- 12 2 6 - - 3
2/6/2015 DEN 34 --------- 22 2 11 - - 5
2/8/2015 MIN 35 --------- 20 2 8 - - 1
2/10/2015 @CHA -------- 28 18 1 5 - 1 1
2/11/2015 SA 34 -------- 22 3 6 - - 5

2 times since tacking over he didn't score over 20... You're too dumb to know that though... He played for injured Derrick Rose and did the same thing...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I must be smarter than some of you are saying since I am the division leader and in the play offs and wlk is 7th in the standings. MIGHT NOT LAST BUT I LIKE IT:lol:

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeesh, my team is just falling apart.

First I trade a 20+ppg forward to get augustin (who looked like a solid bet for 30+ the rest of the year).
Then Augustin gets traded and is probably next to useless at this point.
Then Shabazz gets season ending surgery
Now Anthony Davis is having major injury problems.

That trade seemed great at the time, but dang things have changed quickly. Damn you BK

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeesh, my team is just falling apart.

First I trade a 20+ppg forward to get augustin (who looked like a solid bet for 30+ the rest of the year).
Then Augustin gets traded and is probably next to useless at this point.
Then Shabazz gets season ending surgery
Now Anthony Davis is having major injury problems.

That trade seemed great at the time, but dang things have changed quickly. Damn you BK
That was a bad trade bro-I wouldn't have done it because he was totally irrelevant until Jennings went down for the season and then went to being the starter because they had no one else. Always check the history on ESPN first. Bsktbllr basically picked him up the week before and then traded him to you for a player that had been consistent for you the entire season. Sorry that offends anyone, but I am very slow to trade for that reason

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing - the ESPN has pretty good fantasy spins that gives you the information considerably better then CBS. If there is none - then the individual usually isn't worth trading for. If you traded Covington for him, it might work out with Augustin being the back up for Westbrook is not a bad deal really but you are 14-2 which is practically undefeatable so you did not need to trade. There is no way in hell I would changed made changes to that.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I must be smarter than some of you are saying since I am the division leader and in the play offs and wlk is 7th in the standings. MIGHT NOT LAST BUT I LIKE IT:lol:
Have you looked at his game logs for the entire season? Last year he averaged 7.6 ppg, 1.2 rpg and 6 apg - that totals 20 to 21 points not counting steals, blocks or turn overs. Year before he was better 14 ppg, 2.7 rpg and 6 apg which equals 26 to 27 which would be good, but he has 9 games out of 60 that you're basing this on, but if he had not been traded - I think there was a better chance with those numbers holding up. I tend to believe that was fluke and obviously Detroit thought the same thing

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a bad trade bro-I wouldn't have done it because he was totally irrelevant until Jennings went down for the season and then went to being the starter because they had no one else. Always check the history on ESPN first. Bsktbllr basically picked him up the week before and then traded him to you for a player that had been consistent for you the entire season. Sorry that offends anyone, but I am very slow to trade for that reason

I picked up covington and he mostly sat on my bench since I had him. Which is why I had no problem getting rid of him. But with Harris, Shabazz and Brow suddenly having injury issues it is causing problems at the forward position.

I am/was perefectly aware of how Augustin came to be a starter for BK. And I don't think anyone expected that trade to happen. Had it not happened it would've worked out great for me, detroit is actually a great fit for a guy like DJ, he had a few weeks of great production. Covington was nothing more than a bench player for my team. But he combination of injuries to starters and suddenly missing that depth has caused some big problems