• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Fantasy League #2 setup

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I stated before I rather the 11th pick instead of the 3rd or 4th pick

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder win it selected right before you in the odd number rounds and right after you in the even # rounds and somehow his team and somehow he drafted a way better team than you did?

You drafted 4 bench players who is currently in your starting lineup while he doesn't have one bench player in his starting lineup

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your excuses are lame. The first round pick doesn't win you the league

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need a miracle to win with that roster

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I went for the players with the highest combination of points, rebounds and assists. The only thing remain unclear is if they projections turns out as good as predicted. I know a couple of them need to be replaced, but I still think I have a better team then last year

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gianis Antetokounmpo
Kobe
Rodney Stuckey
Andrew Wiggins

Carlos Boozer
Jeff Green
Dirk Nowitzki
Terrence Ross

Chris Bosh
Andre Drummond

Ed Davis
Otto Porter
Pau Gasol

If Pau and Bosh were Forwards like they should be or even just Pau I'd be unbeatable... Right now I'm just damn good... And I would loved to have had pick 11... I had it last year and I wanted 11 or 12...:noidea:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to pick up Kobe if he was available for the third round. Not sure which round he was chosen, I think you picked him in round 1 or 2. I might have been caught sleepin there :noidea:

I want to help you out but I don't need a center. Dwight rarely gets hurt. I would give you beverly but with Lin no longer on the Rockets, I might regret that.

Anthony Davis sprained his wrist, injuries are the reason I avoided that guy.

THIRD ROUND!?!?! Only Westbrook and Curry would have gone first for me... Kobe is going to go crazy, he wasn't getting past me...:nod:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIRD ROUND!?!?! Only Westbrook and Curry would have gone first for me... Kobe is going to go crazy, he wasn't getting past me...:nod:

Carmelo is like a lesser version of Kobe in his prime, close enough. :noidea:

I honestly was hoping people would overlook Kobe so I could get him as a steal. Woulda been nice to get Kobe, Melo and Dwight.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok guys, so I'm in league 1, but I have to ask some questions before our draft tonight. I've done an ESPN league before but not CBS and I want to make sure I understand the intricacies so I don't screw myself over.

1.) So each week you have a matchup and whoever wins that match up gets 1 win toward your win loss record correct?

2.) There are different scoring categories (pts, rebs, assists etc). Now in my ESPN league there were 11 categories. And whoever won the most categories in the head-to-head matchup got the win for the week. Is that how it is here? Im struggling to understand some of the fine details. To me its seems like each player gets points for accumulating each stat. Then at the end of the week you divide by the number of games they played in and thats how many points they got. So some clarification on how this works and how we determine winners would be really helpful.

3.) Do you change your lineup each day? Or do we have to set weekly lineups? ESPN you changed every day but there was a weekly game limit. Is it like this? Or how does that go?

Thanks a lot guys!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok guys, so I'm in league 1, but I have to ask some questions before our draft tonight. I've done an ESPN league before but not CBS and I want to make sure I understand the intricacies so I don't screw myself over.

1.) So each week you have a matchup and whoever wins that match up gets 1 win toward your win loss record correct?

2.) There are different scoring categories (pts, rebs, assists etc). Now in my ESPN league there were 11 categories. And whoever won the most categories in the head-to-head matchup got the win for the week. Is that how it is here? Im struggling to understand some of the fine details. To me its seems like each player gets points for accumulating each stat. Then at the end of the week you divide by the number of games they played in and thats how many points they got. So some clarification on how this works and how we determine winners would be really helpful.

3.) Do you change your lineup each day? Or do we have to set weekly lineups? ESPN you changed every day but there was a weekly game limit. Is it like this? Or how does that go?

Thanks a lot guys!

1) Yes one win.

2) I'm not exactly sure about #2. Cane or one of the other guys should know more. I believe what you're saying is true though

3) No this is a weekly lineup set up. Set your lineup up before the first game on Monday and you won't have to touch your lineup until the following sunday/monday.....and no there is no weekly game limit

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just copy and paste this from this league.

Scoring settings

Scoring based on average per game for each stat each period.

In this league there are 6 categories

AST (2 points)
Block ( 1 point)
Points (1 point)
Steals ( 1 point)
Turnovers (-1 point)
Total rebounds (1 point)

BTW just for the record I played fantasy leagues on Yahoo & ESPN also and I think CBS has the best set up for their leagues

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strictly a points league Hockey, it's not rotisserie where it matters who was best in each category.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carmelo is like a lesser version of Kobe in his prime, close enough. :noidea:

I honestly was hoping people would overlook Kobe so I could get him as a steal. Woulda been nice to get Kobe, Melo and Dwight.

I agree, but Melo is older than Prime Kobe going into this... I think he is still going to put up numbers but I think, at least for this year he won't break the offense too much and his numbers will drop... IMO

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but Melo is older than Prime Kobe going into this... I think he is still going to put up numbers but I think, at least for this year he won't break the offense too much and his numbers will drop... IMO

You'd be proud of my second draft, got Kobe, Ed David, Julius Randle.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Yes one win.

2) I'm not exactly sure about #2. Cane or one of the other guys should know more. I believe what you're saying is true though

3) No this is a weekly lineup set up. Set your lineup up before the first game on Monday and you won't have to touch your lineup until the following sunday/monday.....and no there is no weekly game limit

Come on bk, you should know number 2. You been doing this for years.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget to set your line up tonight - as I recall, the line up has to be by midnight on Sundays.