• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Fantasy League #2 setup

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is you're in the same position every one else is in - wanting stronger forwards. I am keeping an eye on a couple of rookies that might be the spark I want.

In the mean time what's up with drafting my players from last years? - Bosh - Nowitzki - Boozer

I didn't mean to pick Dirk so early but when I was trying to figure out who to grab my time ran out and his name was first in my que... With Bron gone and Wade getting older Bosh should be THE MAN in Miami, and Boozer is going to start with Hill Johnson and Lin/Nash him and Kobe will get all the shots and he's on a contract year... That's when Boozer shows up the biggest...:noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean to pick Dirk so early but when I was trying to figure out who to grab my time ran out and his name was first in my que... With Bron gone and Wade getting older Bosh should be THE MAN in Miami, and Boozer is going to start with Hill Johnson and Lin/Nash him and Kobe will get all the shots and he's on a contract year... That's when Boozer shows up the biggest...:noidea:

Hey, I'm not blaming you - it was a catch 22 and in fact fantasy experts are now saying get the forwards early because they are running out quicker. I just thought it was funny that you ended up with half of my old team. Bosh was a disappointment last year, but I expect him to deliver more now that he doesn't have to settle for less to kiss Lebron's butt, and Dirk is flat out a good pick every year. I also expect Boozer to deliver

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were present during the draft? We all figured you weren't there.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were present during the draft? We all figured you weren't there.

I was on my phone... I actually thought you were missing since you passed up Kobe, I think that was you... I know it was a Laker just can't remember which one... Anyway, yeah my only disappointment is that I didn't look at the positions of Pau and Bosh... I thought they were both F or I would have left Pau and grabbed a F... There were some good ones left in the fourth...:noidea:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on my phone... I actually thought you were missing since you passed up Kobe, I think that was you... I know it was a Laker just can't remember which one... Anyway, yeah my only disappointment is that I didn't look at the positions of Pau and Bosh... I thought they were both F or I would have left Pau and grabbed a F... There were some good ones left in the fourth...:noidea:

I was going to pick up Kobe if he was available for the third round. Not sure which round he was chosen, I think you picked him in round 1 or 2. I might have been caught sleepin there :noidea:

I want to help you out but I don't need a center. Dwight rarely gets hurt. I would give you beverly but with Lin no longer on the Rockets, I might regret that.

Anthony Davis sprained his wrist, injuries are the reason I avoided that guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post your teams.

G- Jose Calderon
G- Kyrie Irving
G- Klay Thompson
G- Russell Westbrook
F- Kenneth Faried
F- Taj Gibson
F- Joe Johnson
F- Chandler Parsons
C- Al Horford
Flex- Anderson Varejao

BN- Dion Waiters
BN- Marcus Morris
BN- Gorgui Dieng

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Conley
Brandon Jennings
Jeremy Lin
Kyle Lowry

Tim Duncan
Aaron Gordan
J R Smith
Evan Turn

Demarcus Cousins
George Hill

Reserves

Danny Green
Solomon Hill
Mason Plumlee

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow who was your first pick? Last place roster

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow who was your first pick? Last place roster

I was 11th, which really was not that great, but I didn't notice until after that CBS has a lot of players misclassified. I've got two forwards that are really guards. I expect my average game to be about 250 per week, so Im gonna need to get lucky in like I did last year with a few waivers

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see why you was hoping for that 5 to 7 spots in the draft. Even the first is a drag because then you get busted. I think the snake draft would have been more fair assuming I understand it right

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you screwed up big time.

I would have taken Blake over Cousins with my first pick. I definitely would have gone with Dwight or Aldridge over Lowry. If you wanted a guard you had Kyrie & Dame available instead of Lowrie. You went with Jeremy Lin in round 6 when you had several better options. You just didn't have a very good strategy at all. You drafted all Pg's instead of a scoring point or a shooting guard. You're weak at every position except for C. All of your forwards except Duncan are bench players

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you screwed up big time.

I would have taken Blake over Cousins with my first pick. I definitely would have gone with Dwight or Aldridge over Lowry. If you wanted a guard you had Kyrie & Dame available instead of Lowrie. You went with Jeremy Lin in round 6 when you had several better options. You just didn't have a very good strategy at all. You drafted all Pg's instead of a scoring point or a shooting guard. You're weak at every position except for C. All of your forwards except Duncan are bench players

Blake was gone by the time I got to him. I should have went for a couple of forwards first. I didn't realize so many of the forwards like Gasol had been changed to centers.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G Goran Dragic
G Trey Burke
G Kevin Martin
G Arron Afflalo
F Carmelo Anthony
F Greg Monroe
F Rudy Gay
F Andre Iguodala
C Dwight Howard
Flex Jamal Crawford

Bench
Patrick Beverly
Dante Exum
Spencer Hawes

By the way TLF, Blake got chosen with the 12th pick...

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G Eric Gordon
G Wesley Mathews
G Tony Parker
G Jeff Teague
F Kevin Love
F LaMarcus Aldridge
F Serge Ibaka
F Jordan Hill
C Nikola Vucevic
Res Reggie Jackson
Res Danilo Galinari
Res Marcus Smart

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlf is better off having his picks auto selected

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlf is better off having his picks auto selected

No I'm not - The auto pick is horrible, but if I had the time I would use the ranking system ahead of time and then let the computer do the rest. The ranking system picks the player that would fit best with the team. We don't care about that - we just care only about the numbers. Picking 11th really left a lot to be desired period because The top ten players are gone and there were only 10 projected 40 points per game or better to begin with. Now that I know the projections are unrealistic, I hopefully can get some better picks tomorrow.