• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

cavs have the best backcourt according to waiters

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...what was he supposed to say?

These guys have huge egos.

Should he just fess up and say Beal/Wall and Curry/Thompson take his lunch money on the regular?

For the love of GAWD, Nick Young gave an interview this Summer saying he's better than Kobe Bryant:L.

Exactly Mecca. Were anti LeBron people expecting Waiters to say something like...I suck & our backcourt is lousy? And when the season finally starts the anti LeBron crowd will be in full swing.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Wiz starting backcourt will be the best one 2-3 years from now. Suns have most depth and still have upside to go with it. Warriors have best backcourt offensively by far, but both of them aren't exactly known for their defense. It's hard for me to divide those 3, but right now based off starting lineups I'd go GSW, PHX then WSH. If we're talking depth then I go PHX, with GS/WSH tied behind the Suns.

Klay is a pretty good defender. He makes up for Curry's shortcomings.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say "pretty good". He's average. Good against bigger guards, but he can't keep up with quick 2 guards at all. He gets burned quite a bit.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's lie. He actually usually have his way with chris pau

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's easily an above average defensive guard. He's keeping up pretty well with CP3 here....

Last edited by a moderator:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit I haven't seen him play every night, but when the Suns play GS it always seems like our guards have their way with him offensively.

I've read articles suggesting he's an overrated defender as well.. I'll search for those right now.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you can find box scores that show the opposite. He's not a lockdown defender, but certainly above average for his position. His defense was one of the main reasons Golden State didn't want to include him in a trade for Love.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you can find box scores that show the opposite. He's not a lockdown defender, but certainly above average for his position. His defense was one of the main reasons Golden State didn't want to include him in a trade for Love.

Which was really dumb. Curry-Love-Iggy-Barnes-Bogut would've been real, real good.

But yeah, my point was he hasn't impressed me with his defense. Not saying he's terrible but he's no lockdown defender either. And using one box score is more of an argument than one highlight, lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because the Cavs traded Bogans to Philly and get a trade exemption they cannot add together the trade exemption with the contract of Haywoods if i am correct.....

the trade exemption will let them add a player at the deadline if they wouldlike- while Haywood's contract does notbecome a chip until the offseason- so it looks like they did that so they would have the immediate ability to add something if tehy wanted- AND to get under the lux tax line- so they dont start running into the consecutive year- repeater tax for another year

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard McGee, Mosgov, and Hibbert.

Please no Hibbert. :pray:

Lmfao!

If McGee is healthy, he's not a bad pickup.

Dude just needs to stay off Shaqtin a fool:lol:.

I like Mozgov too.

But, Javelle can block some shots which is all they really need.