• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cavaliers At OverHEATed, 7:30 PM, Decmber 14, 2013

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The franchise LeWrong Shames left in such a scorn-worthy manner gets a chance for some payback tonight. I doubt I'm the only non-Floridian who would love to see them get it. And those Floridians who live closer to Orlando than Miami may well share the sentiment.

The Cavaliers come in only half a game out of post-season position, having won half of their last 10 games. The OverHEATed will be the betting favorites, but longshots do win now and then. I long ago cashed a win ticket on
an 80-1 shot when I was more into horse racing than I am now.

BEAT THE ODDS, CAVALIERS! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope to be watching this game :D

and Heat are -12.5

Too many for me to swallow I might tease that with POR or DAL though.

They have had a long hiatus let's hope that means they are rested not rusty.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope to be watching this game :D

and Heat are -12.5

Too many for me to swallow I might tease that with POR or DAL though.

They have had a long hiatus let's hope that means they are rested not rusty.

Maybe you'll get drunk enough tonight, Belushi, and finally cheer for one team.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you'll get drunk enough tonight, Belushi, and finally cheer for one team.

I usually have a few rooting interests...they change as bets are settled though.

With no money involved though I always cheer for the Heat :D

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see. Because it shows you are a fan of basically the top three teams in the league.

I am more a fan of the players than franchises, but I love how Indy does what they do, Bird is a definition of excellence.

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am more a fan of the players than franchises, but I love how Indy does what they do, Bird is a definition of excellence.

I don't get how people can jump from team to team. Where's the fun in that? It's like playing a game and quitting before you lose.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see. Because it shows you are a fan of basically the top three teams in the league.

While BOTSLAYER's avatar is one I don't care for it is far from proving him a front-runner. Let's not be too quick to assume him guilty of that.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get how people can jump from team to team. Where's the fun in that? It's like playing a game and quitting before you lose.

I love basketball and watching basketball and the players play the game so I root for the players not franchises who are basically the chaperones and party planners of their respective corporations.

That being said I do enjoy the business aspect of it very much and have a couple of teams I respect greatly for the way that they manage their franchises. IND and MIA are at the top of that list. I really like the Russian in Brooklyn, he was unfortunate to have limited options to purchase but expense does not seem like it will be an issue that has hindered so many other's success.

I do understand the fulfillment people receive from watching the team they root for win and do well, I just like making the decisions too much to follow other's decisions. Sports betting has always been more rewarding to me.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love basketball and watching basketball and the players play the game so I root for the players not franchises who are basically the chaperones and party planners of their respective corporations.

That being said I do enjoy the business aspect of it very much and have a couple of teams I respect greatly for the way that they manage their franchises. IND and MIA are at the top of that list. I really like the Russian in Brooklyn, he was unfortunate to have limited options to purchase but expense does not seem like it will be an issue that has hindered so many other's success.

I do understand the fulfillment people receive from watching the team they root for win and do well, I just like making the decisions too much to follow other's decisions. Sports betting has always been more rewarding to me.

I make my own decisions about who I'd like to see play for my team or who I wish they'd get rid of. I don't bet sports except with vCash.

Was into racetrack betting for a while years ago but got tired of losing more than I won over the long haul.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 quick Ts on LeWrong would be nice here. Not expecting it, but wilder things have happened.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make my own decisions about who I'd like to see play for my team or who I wish they'd get rid of. I don't bet sports except with vCash.

Was into racetrack betting for a while years ago but got tired of losing more than I won over the long haul.

You make decisions of who you would like on your team but ultimately you have 0 control over it.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make decisions of who you would like on your team but ultimately you have 0 control over it.

I am aware of that, but thinking about what I'm watching rather than just watching adds to my enjoyment.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am aware of that, but thinking about what I'm watching rather than just watching adds to my enjoyment.

Completely agree!!

I am not sure the Cavs made the flight to Miami...

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree!!

I am not sure the Cavs made the flight to Miami...

The 1st quarter didn't go the way I would have preferred, but that's hardly decisive.

Check out my choice of signature.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Video of Mike Brown charging a ref...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEz04g9nEEg]Mike Brown gets ejected Heat-Cavs 12-14-13 - YouTube[/ame]

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final score bit but I knew the result I was hoping for wasn't very likely.