• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Case Keenum a Bronco

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a dumb move by Elway. He has proven that he cannot develope young talent that he evaluates. Siemian, Lynch, Osweiller. Maybe others too.
His track isn't good there, but I don't think he should just give up ever attempting it again. Too limiting.

A lot goes in to a QB "developing" or not. I am not quite prepared to paint Elway with a broad brush yet. Admittedly, some criticism is valid.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either we have learned from Paxton or we haven’t. Drafting a QB at number five and then not letting him play is terrible. You either draft a guy and make him the starter or not draft a guy and move with Keenum .

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either we have learned from Paxton or we haven’t. Drafting a QB at number five and then not letting him play is terrible. You either draft a guy and make him the starter or not draft a guy and move with Keenum .

This is so true! Thanks!

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the Broncos attended Mayfield and Rosen's Pro Days, I'm starting to get the feeling that they're all in with Case Keenum and will either move down in the draft or pick a non-QB BPA.

Keenum, Lynch, Kelly. That's a quarterback room that doesn't necessarily build confidence for me. So many question marks. No doubt Keenum is an upgrade but how much? I don't expect anything from Lynch and Kelly is a complete unknown. The Broncos will probably draft a QB but I'm really starting to think it will be in later rounds.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on college play - I'd say Kelly is the better back up to Keepsum as they have similar skills sets. Lynch is the odd man out (IMO). But, agree that makes the Broncos very thin at QB

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so true! Thanks!
They tried for two years to give Lynch the reins and TS kept beating him out. Doesn't say much for Lynch at all.