• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

carson wentz

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this guy get recruited for division 1 ?????????? why did he go straight to 1AA

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know, but he's on my Cowboy radar, and Garrett gets to coach him in the senior bowl. Don't think I want to spend the #4 pick on him but if he falls to Dallas in the 2nd I hope he's the pick.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy playing straight 1aa and on just hype scares me. Not like he transferred

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know, but he's on my Cowboy radar, and Garrett gets to coach him in the senior bowl. Don't think I want to spend the #4 pick on him but if he falls to Dallas in the 2nd I hope he's the pick.
My 49es are looking at him. I don't want to use the #7 on him. I think he is a good get fro #15+.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz played QB only his Senior year in High school due to a shoulder injury he had as a sophomore playing baseball then he played WR his junior year in High school while his shoulder healed. He got recruited by several MAC schools but decided on North Dakota State. He is From Fargo ND and playing close to home was a easy choice for him. He has all the talent of a Division 1 QB just not the pedigree. NDSU Bisons are the 5 time in a row defending champions of the FCS football division.

This young man needs some seasoning and he will be just fine he can make every throw is big and very mobile and smart not just in football but in the classroom. I started watching NDSU about 3 years ago when they came in and stomped the snot out of K-State.
Been watching them ever since on ESPN 2, some of the competition is 2nd rate but you don't win 5 times in a row at any level unless you have a top flight program. If Wentz had went to a SEC school he would be talked about being the first pick in the draft.

He wont fall to My Cowboys in the 2nd and I will b just fine if they pick him at 4 and sit him behind Romo for a couple years then let him go.

JMHO

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz played QB only his Senior year in High school due to a shoulder injury he had as a sophomore playing baseball then he played WR his junior year in High school while his shoulder healed. He got recruited by several MAC schools but decided on North Dakota State. He is From Fargo ND and playing close to home was a easy choice for him. He has all the talent of a Division 1 QB just not the pedigree. NDSU Bisons are the 5 time in a row defending champions of the FCS football division.

This young man needs some seasoning and he will be just fine he can make every throw is big and very mobile and smart not just in football but in the classroom. I started watching NDSU about 3 years ago when they came in and stomped the snot out of K-State.
Been watching them ever since on ESPN 2, some of the competition is 2nd rate but you don't win 5 times in a row at any level unless you have a top flight program. If Wentz had went to a SEC school he would be talked about being the first pick in the draft.

He wont fall to My Cowboys in the 2nd and I will b just fine if they pick him at 4 and sit him behind Romo for a couple years then let him go.

JMHO

N.D. State is a very good program and there is a lot of talent that comes from that school and they do get a lot of talent from High Schools from the area I live over the past 5 years. Agreed it will take this kid some time to develop but North Dakota State by some people make think is a joke but they are no joke. Quality football program. There are 14 kids from last years roster from Wisconsin High Schools and more coming that I have seen this year at high schools and will be playing for them next year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JMHO
Thank you.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JMHO

This narrative kind of reminds me of Tannehill. Tannehill is an average QB right now. But he got thrown right into the fire. So if Wentz gets to sit behind a veteran and learn, maybe he could end up being good. Who knows.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craig Dahl sucks.

23 former NFL players from this school and there will be more. Nothing wrong with just making the NFL when you come from a school like that. Better then what you and I are doing I'm sure. Just saying. Peace.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CSB but I actually went to highschool with Carson Wentz he was a pretty cool guy. I am actually surprised he did so well at NDSU because he was not that great in high school.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JMHO
Lol he is actually from Bismarck, ND but close enough :suds:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol he is actually from Bismarck, ND but close enough :suds:
200 miles in North Dakota is not exactly around the corner. I should have caught that when I typed it.
Although growing up in western Kansas I have driven 100 miles one way to see my girlfriend way back in the day.

Thanks for the correction. :suds: