• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carolina game

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some excellent plays by Wentz on this drive. About time we start using Hollins!

If Jeffrey doesn't start producing in a big way, I wouldn't re-sign him in the offseason. He is disappointing so far. Hoins can replace him, and we need to draft a speed WR who can catch the ball.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thinking is different. This is an opportunity to maybe sign him on the cheap. I agree he is not a #1 receiver, but he is a decent possession receiver.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thinking is different. This is an opportunity to maybe sign him on the cheap. I agree he is not a #1 receiver, but he is a decent possession receiver.

I couldn't agree more. We need to sign him now... and get a better deal. We don't need to slide Hollins in as a #1 or have someone else there. We need a physical WR like Jeffrey to force the #1 CB's to handle him and make things easier on the others. I would sign him at a discount right now.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retarded, maybe, but Morelli hates the Eagles. I knew we were in trouble as soon as I heard his name in the beginning of the game. He always favors the home team, and just does not like the Eagles for some reason.

INTERESTING... the last time Mortelli officiated the eagles... Last year vs Lions. We lost by 1 point. Penalties???

14 penalties for 111 yards

they had

2 penalties 18 yards

PREVIOUS TO THAT.... 2015 vs NE

9 penalties for 97 yards

they had

3 for 30 yards

Morelli stats:

From 1999... he has only had 2 years that were over 50% on home teams...

If you look at pro football stats, he seems to average about 4-5% less penalties than the league average vs home teams. You nailed him spot on. Favors home teams, and hates the eagles. Stats prove it out. NIce call.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow ... frustrating game, but we're 5-1!!! Hate Thursday games

Agree! Thursday night games are stupid. all about the dollars - thanks to the owners! Some players are going to get seriously injured - not enough time to heal.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't agree more. We need to sign him now... and get a better deal. We don't need to slide Hollins in as a #1 or have someone else there. We need a physical WR like Jeffrey to force the #1 CB's to handle him and make things easier on the others. I would sign him at a discount right now.

True, if he would sign deal now at a reasonable figure. that's the problem, i doubt he would do that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
INTERESTING... the last time Mortelli officiated the eagles... Last year vs Lions. We lost by 1 point. Penalties???

they had

2 penalties 18 yards

9 penalties for 97 yards

they had

3 for 30 yards

Morelli stats:

If you look at pro football stats, he seems to average about 4-5% less penalties than the league average vs home teams. You nailed him spot on. Favors home teams, and hates the eagles. Stats prove it out. NIce call.

Are you kidding me?

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw penalties made by Carolina (defensive) that were not called. But who can do anything about that?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow .... 240 Eagles penalty yards to only 19 total for their opponent the last 2 Morelli Reffed Eagle games ... dude's crew should seriously be looked in to!! That's BS

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where to look at this from an outside perspective? We understand we got the short end of the stick, but at the same time of day, if the defense didn't make up for it at the end of the day, outside of refs, who do we blame? Offense could have closed up the festivities, but ended with 2 three and outs. We got fucked overall, but overcame because the team was that much better and Cam Newton was that much worse. A lot of days to get healthy and fuck up them 'injuns' no funny. my bad. pound on that poor visage as we get healthy and crush the redskins

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, plenty of days to rest up and game plan for the Redskins. Hopefully we can be at near full strength for that one--a Monday night home game. If we win the season series with them, it is a huge win given the way things are going in the division right now.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they had

2 penalties 18 yards

9 penalties for 97 yards

they had

3 for 30 yards

Morelli stats:

I was waiting for this....if not for having the win last night this would totally be Groundhog Day to the Lions game last year. And almost the same point in the season with the Iggs flying high. It pretty much turned into the same "two teams trying to give it away" towards the end as well. Difference being is we didn't have Matthews to cough it up.

Now....Morelis crew has been a sore topic brought up many times in the past by fans and media. Just google it. Clear home team bias for some reason.

One thing I will take exception to (and once again, you guys crack me up)...there is no specific bias towards the Eagles. This doesn't happen. We just keep finding these games where we get Morellis crew on the road.

I would venture that if one of those geeky metric sites looked into this they could prove a correlation between a teams record in games they were hosed by Morellis crew and their success on the season. Last year we do not pull it out in Detroit and that was the start of a tailspin we never really came back from. This year we pulled out the W anyway. I bet the correlation exists between winning these biased called games and finding success in January.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was waiting for this....if not for having the win last night this would totally be Groundhog Day to the Lions game last year. And almost the same point in the season with the Iggs flying high. It pretty much turned into the same "two teams trying to give it away" towards the end as well. Difference being is we didn't have Matthews to cough it up.

Now....Morelis crew has been a sore topic brought up many times in the past by fans and media. Just google it. Clear home team bias for some reason.

One thing I will take exception to (and once again, you guys crack me up)...there is no specific bias towards the Eagles. This doesn't happen. We just keep finding these games where we get Morellis crew on the road.

I would venture that if one of those geeky metric sites looked into this they could prove a correlation between a teams record in games they were hosed by Morellis crew and their success on the season. Last year we do not pull it out in Detroit and that was the start of a tailspin we never really came back from. This year we pulled out the W anyway. I bet the correlation exists between winning these biased called games and finding success in January.

As soon as I saw Morelli on the field I felt even more certain and W was going to be ultra tough last night. But...then we won! Have to love that grit as a team!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, Jeffrey will send a formal complaint to the league office to have Morelli investigated, and if this trend of favoritism s true, then he should be fired. These refs get paid too much money to have any bias'.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, Jeffrey will send a formal complaint to the league office to have Morelli investigated, and if this trend of favoritism s true, then he should be fired. These refs get paid too much money to have any bias'.

For principle sake I hope the Eagles do protest. That said....teams have protested this all the time....and the most that's happened (IIRC) was Morellis crew got reassigned one week from a marquee matchup to a stinker.

That's as far as they've gone.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I would love to know (and I don't think there is a way to find out) is if we have Morellis crew on the road again this year. Lol

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how we're all feeling this morning