• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carlos Rogers Update

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest complaint about Rogers is he drops INTs. Hell I'll take drop INTs over the WR catching the ball all day everyday. Watching Vincent Jackson abuse Nate Clements will haunt my mind for a loooong time.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another corner signs: The Niners signed cornerback Phillip Davis, an undrafted rookie free agent from Tulane. Davis (5-foot-10, 173) was a first-team All-Conference USA selection last season, leading the Green Wave in passes defended (12) and sharing team-high honors with three interceptions.

Read more: 49ers sign cornerback Carlos Rogers

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest complaint about Rogers is he drops INTs. Hell I'll take drop INTs over the WR catching the ball all day everyday. Watching Vincent Jackson abuse Nate Clements will haunt my mind for a loooong time.

The image that seared into my memory banks was Roddy White absolutely abusing Clements in a way no man should be abused when the Falcons destroyed us 2 years ago.

yehyeh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not to mention that when Clements finally did intercept it last year Roddy White abuses him defensively and takes it right back.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roddy White's message to Nate Clements:

Last edited by a moderator:

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Check the Hokie board on here. It is loaded with very good insider VT stuff. I wrote an evaluate of LT over there and a bunch if other guys put in some of there stuff.

In short, he is surrounded by vets which will help and he has a pretty easy early schedule. With JO and Wilson behind him, a veteran line and four veteran receivers he should not have to be spectacular, just good and we will be alright. I also think he will be fantastic by the time he finishes at Tech.

Sweet I'll have to check that board out too. And I agree with you that that early season schedule will benefit him greatly. All in all Im looking forward to the Hokies having a great season!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least White and Jackson have talent. What about getting abused by the Seahawks in the opener last year on TWO out-and-ups?