• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carl Winslow - half bong/half dong - A KDS Commentary Special

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet another game where we didn't get a three. demar needs to start practicing extending his range now. he could be dynamite on offence.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobcats_c5af.JPG

nba_g_amourning1_400.jpg

Look! You literally can't tell them apart!

why are u showing pictures of the same guy... wait a minute!

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
haha, that comparison is so bad its funny. i think they look about as much alike as balderon and alabi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
and yet another game where we didn't get a three. demar needs to start practicing extending his range now. he could be dynamite on offence.

It'd be ideal, but does he really need a three-ball game? Look at all the dudes on this team in the past that has had a 3 game...they usually just end up hanging out at the 3-point line. I'd rather DeMar keep driving and trying to get to the foul line rather than get complacent

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'd be ideal, but does he really need a three-ball game? Look at all the dudes on this team in the past that has had a 3 game...they usually just end up hanging out at the 3-point line. I'd rather DeMar keep driving and trying to get to the foul line rather than get complacent

being able to makes three consistently doesn't hurt anything. smart player's understand that you need to attack and space the floor to have a good game. i think demar understands that. it would make him individually better, and it would give the team better spacing offensively when he's out there.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
being able to makes three consistently doesn't hurt anything. smart player's understand that you need to attack and space the floor to have a good game. i think demar understands that. it would make him individually better, and it would give the team better spacing offensively when he's out there.

True. I guess this might be a 'walk before you run' situation. Get that mid-range down first, then we'll talk

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. I guess this might be a 'walk before you run' situation. Get that mid-range down first, then we'll talk

thats the thing he's been good shooting long twos, mid range, and improving from the line, all good indicators that he can be a solid three point guy.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
DD definitely has the stroke to get three point range but they need a big that attracts doubles again. bargnani could attract doubles but he chooses to play on the perimeter so even he needs this big

ED DAVIS IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER!

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know if davis has got the offensive game. i see him more as the defensive complement to bargnani in the frontcourt.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i dont know if davis has got the offensive game. i see him more as the defensive complement to bargnani in the frontcourt.

he probably wont ever be a shooter but he seems real crafty with good footowrk. If he puts on weight combined with the calls you get when you dunk well he could develope a double worthy low post game

i think weere looking at a jermaine oneal pre injury with the big forehead on the back of his head instead of the front