• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carl Crawford Needs to Stop Talking

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carl we get it you hated Boston..... Why do you feel the need to continue opening your mouth? Besides you really don't have much leg to stand on because your time with the Red Sox was not good.

Crawford told USA Today, "I don't think I smiled in two years. I was just frowning, I just started growing grain hairs on my face from the stress and everything for two years straight."

- Crawford - shut up please!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I try not to even think about my days in Boston anymore. It's still just such a nightmare. Every time I think about it, I cringe."

- Funny that's how I felt about your time in Boston Crawford

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I know he is doing well in LA but what is the point of talking now? Notice the Red Sox are doing much better WITH OUT you?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I try not to even think about my days in Boston anymore. It's still just such a nightmare. Every time I think about it, I cringe."

- Funny that's how I felt about your time in Boston Crawford

He tries not to think about it, but he sure likes to talk about it. Let's see what happens if things go sour in LA.

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carl we get it you hated Boston..... Why do you feel the need to continue opening your mouth? Besides you really don't have much leg to stand on because your time with the Red Sox was not good.

Crawford told USA Today, "I don't think I smiled in two years. I was just frowning, I just started growing grain hairs on my face from the stress and everything for two years straight."

- Crawford - shut up please!

The Red Sox management should be doing the whining.

He didn't do squat there. He was a large part of the problem, and contributed to their demise. I'd prefer to hear what he did (if anything) to work with Theo and the players to improve the attitudes and clean up the atmosphere there.

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is trying to make himself feel better, I guess.

It is very hard when you realize that you are a fragile little tart that can't handle a little pressure or moderate scrutiny.

teazle1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawford is a good but fragile MLB player making superstar money (which he's not.)
He doesn't realize that.
He thinks the the bigger the money, the bigger the microphone... but nobody really cares.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's how he felt, that's how he felt. Don't get butthurt just because he didn't like your city and/or team.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt any of us knows the nature, extent and ins and outs of what Carl Crawford experienced in Boston. Boston fans got what they wanted when Crawford was traded and your team is doing very well so far this season. For a group that dislikes Crawford so much, why waste your time mentioning him any longer?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt any of us knows the nature, extent and ins and outs of what Carl Crawford experienced in Boston. Boston fans got what they wanted when Crawford was traded and your team is doing very well so far this season. For a group that dislikes Crawford so much, why waste your time mentioning him any longer?

We aren't supposed to talk about him when he talks about our team? Really?

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is in the water in LA?? This is the second post by an LA fan that missed the point....

This thread is about comments that Carl Crawford made! Not about anything said in or near Boston... The Red Sox (and fans) have moved on. I think this thread is asking that Mr. Crawford does too....

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of speaking too much.......

Tampa Bay Rays pitchers David Price, Jeremy Hellickson and Matt Moore, and umpire Tom Hallion were fined an unspecified amount by Major League Baseball for their involvement in an April 28 incident during a game, according to an ESPN.com report.

Price claims Hallion used a profanity during a seventh-inning argument as Price walked toward the dugout. Hallion then ejected Hellickson for his comments from the Rays' dugout.

According to the Tampa Bay Times, Price said Hallion told him to "throw the ball over the f----- plate" and added that for Hallion to speak to him that way was "terrible."

However, Hallion told a pool reporter that he didn't curse at Price.

"I'll come right out bluntly and say he's a liar," Hallion said, according to the Times.

Hellickson replied on his Twitter account by saying, "There's only one person lying about all this and his name starts with a T and rhymes with pom."

MLB vice president Joe Torre issued the punishment after reviewing the incident with the assistance of Peter Woodfork, who oversees MLB umpires, and Joe Garagiola, who handles player discipline.

A source told ESPN.com that Hallion was fined for his role in the confrontation along with his postgame language. Price, Hellickson and Moore were fined for their critical comments of Hallion on Twitter.

MLB's social media policy prohibits players from "displaying or transmitting content that questions the impartiality of or otherwise denigrates a major league umpire."

Ryanballa

Reds Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the guy on my fantasy baseball team and he has been killing the ball. I don't care if he talks as long as he keeps hitting the ball lol.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hellickson replied on his Twitter account by saying, "There's only one person lying about all this and his name starts with a T and rhymes with pom."

Hellickson needs to work on his banter. :tsk:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hellickson needs to work on his banter. :tsk:

...and his game. Alas, it is too late for him as far as i'm concerned, as after his last outing, I was able to turn him into Chris Perez, who had no business sitting in this league's waiver wire.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and his game. Alas, it is too late for him as far as i'm concerned, as after his last outing, I was able to turn him into Chris Perez, who had no business sitting in this league's waiver wire.

In that case, I guess the appropriate response would've been that Hellickson needs to work on his delivery. :laugh3: