• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cardinals vs. Panthers

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Bridgewater or Boyd in the draft we have the players for an option type offense.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After this abysmal showing by Palmer, Cards should consider getting Freeman

Another win by our defense in spite of Carson Palmer at QB. :L

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STOUT DEFENSE BABY ..... STOUT "D" !

:yahoo:On the bright side, Arizona defense is definitely a Top 3 NFL defense. :yahoo:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was one of the best defensive games I have attended! They had no answer for Campbell who was in the backfield the entire game. Washington had himself a homecoming party and Peterson and dansby were icing on the cake! The offense still looks maligned. The line had serious issues in the first half and housler can't catch anything that is thrown his way. Palmer looked bad but eventually settled in as the protection picked up. Overall, we are running into a buzz saw these next three games and these games will prove how good this team can be.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was one of the best defensive games I have attended! They had no answer for Campbell who was in the backfield the entire game. Washington had himself a homecoming party and Peterson and dansby were icing on the cake! The offense still looks maligned. The line had serious issues in the first half and housler can't catch anything that is thrown his way. Palmer looked bad but eventually settled in as the protection picked up. Overall, we are running into a buzz saw these next three games and these games will prove how good this team can be.

San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals - Box Score - December 11, 2011 - ESPN Best defensive Cardinals game I have ever see or been at.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Defense was incredible. So fun to watch.Bowles made great adjustments at the half. I can't think of a single complaint for the D.

It's three weeks in a row now where Andre Roberts disappeared, Palmer was awful and Mendenhall wasn't the best RB in our backfield. Floyd was solid and I liked seeing Feely hit that long fg.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In response to the draft talks, there will be three really good offensive linemen in this years first round. We could easily grab a guy like jake Matthews at 10 or so.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The oline needs plenty of work, but a couple of those pics were just terrible decisions. If Palmer is someone that needs perfect protection to be a solid QB, then we have to consider moving in another direction. It's so frustrating watching this offense right now. You combine an above average offense with this defense and we are a playoff team.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck this shit. Good job Peterson and Washington!
Great game now lets take care of the 9ers.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There aren't many QBs that excel when they don't get decent protection around them. Eli Manning is awful right now. It's easy to say we need to go another direction, but it's not easy to do. Rodgers, Peyton, Brees, and Brady aren't going anywhere and I doubt there's an immediate answer in the draft who is going to come in and pull a Peyton with this O-line.

Two of the three INTs were totally Palmer's fault and he needs to correct this stuff. STOP FORCING THE BALL TO FITZ! Is Andre Roberts even playing?

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The oline needs plenty of work, but a couple of those pics were just terrible decisions. If Palmer is someone that needs perfect protection to be a solid QB, then we have to consider moving in another direction. It's so frustrating watching this offense right now. You combine an above average offense with this defense and we are a playoff team.

Cooper would be making a HUGE difference in my opinion. A-Gap pressure MURDERS us... more than any team I've seen in quite some time... it's not as bad as last year, but that is only because I think we have a better offensive system in place.

Also... what is the over/under on Andre Ellington becoming the feature back ?

My prediction is that he gets two more starts... San Francisco and Seattle (both BRUTAL matchups for us) and after that... it's Andre time.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper would be making a HUGE difference in my opinion. A-Gap pressure MURDERS us... more than any team I've seen in quite some time... it's not as bad as last year, but that is only because I think we have a better offensive system in place.

Also... what is the over/under on Andre Ellington becoming the feature back ?

My prediction is that he gets two more starts... San Francisco and Seattle (both BRUTAL matchups for us) and after that... it's Andre time.

You are probably spot on with Ellington. There is no reason he should get less than 20 touches a game. The guy has a knack for making big plays!