• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cardinals vs. Panthers

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... we definitely need to draft a QB in the first round this year.

The Cardinals will end up outside the range to grab the best couple of QB(s). If we reach just to get a QB, we could end up with another Lienart.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals will end up outside the range to grab the best couple of QB(s). If we reach just to get a QB, we could end up with another Lienart.

Ehh probably, but you never know how the draft or rest of the season will shake out. Trading up is always a possibility so we'll see.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I praise Sowell & almost gets Carson blown up on the play being reviewed.:L

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh probably, but you never know how the draft or rest of the season will shake out. Trading up is always a possibility so we'll see.

You have Jacksonville, Tampa, Cleveland(two 1st round picks), Minnesota(two 1st round picks), & Oakland, all in better position than AZ to grab the best QB(s) in the 1st round. I would rather grab the best tackle in the draft or a pass rusher over a reach.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have Jacksonville, Tampa, Cleveland(two 1st round picks), Minnesota(two 1st round picks), & Oakland, all in better position than AZ to grab the best QB(s) in the 1st round. I would rather grab the best tackle in the draft or a pass rusher over a reach.

Yeah, I don't want to reach for a QB but I'm just sick of the crap we've had the past 4 years. It's still possible for teams like the Browns, Vikings, or Raiders to finish with a better record than us. Our schedule is brutal and if we lose this game it's very possible that this team ends up with only 4 wins which may be enough to land us a potential franchise QB. If not... then I'd go with a tackle.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don't move the ball on this drive, I going to punch someone.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF did I just witness? Power football? Why does it take a half before we make adjustments?

Edit: And no one gets punched.