• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

cardinals d.... could they be dnagerous in the playoffs?

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, he did score on them. Did a Seahawk fan hurt you or something?

Can't have a convo without getting personal? Typical.

BTW, if 10 points from your QB against AZ is good for you, I'm assuming you'll be happy with a one and done scenario in January.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't have a convo without getting personal? Typical.

BTW, if 10 points from your QB against AZ is good for you, I'm assuming you'll be happy with a one and done scenario in January.

Aren't you the one that was just talking about how good the Zona defense is? Now any QB they beat is overrated? GTFO. Zona's defense played great today. Wilson didn't play well enough. He made plays to give them a late lead though and the INT was bounce off his receiver so acting like he personally lost it is ridiculous, so is using other QBs to make your point.

You obviously have an agenda so....... have at it. Enjoy the Seahawks loss.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That D is scary good. I don't really want to face them, the way they are currently playing.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you the one that was just talking about how good the Zona defense is? Now any QB they beat is overrated? GTFO. Zona's defense played great today. Wilson didn't play well enough. He made plays to give them a late lead though and the INT was bounce off his receiver so acting like he personally lost it is ridiculous, so is using other QBs to make your point.

You obviously have an agenda so....... have at it. Enjoy the Seahawks loss.

Here comes the whining baby approach again.

Look, it's possible to have two truths. Truth #1 is that AZ has a pretty good defense. Truth #2 is that 10 points isn't going to get it done against any team, more times than not.

Hell, I'll throw in a 3rd truth: Wilson was given multiple opportunities today with the way his defense played. He responded with 10 points. That's awful.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here comes the whining baby approach again.

Look, it's possible to have two truths. Truth #1 is that AZ has a pretty good defense. Truth #2 is that 10 points isn't going to get it done against any team, more times than not.

Hell, I'll throw in a 3rd truth: Wilson was given multiple opportunities today with the way his defense played. He responded with 10 points. That's awful.

Like I said bro, enjoy the loss. I'm sure you post just as much after a Seattle/Wilson win.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals are the real deal on defense. Funny how some Seahawk fans are putting all the credit to bad offense. News Flash: the Cards defense has been legit all season.

Agreed, that Arizona defense put on a show today... as they do most weeks. They are one of those under the radar teams.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in Seattle

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NFsMTPvSjQ]UW vs AZ - Immaculate Interception - Saturday October 10th 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn.. making RW look terrible.

man I hope somehow they make the playoffs.

yep, they have flown under the radar this season. people were not paying attention to this team. however, because the nfc is so loaded, i'm afraid the cardinals will be sitting at home watching the playoffs.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe they should expand playoffs, its just not fair for a team to come from the nfc north for the playoffs when there is an 11-5 or 10-6 team out there. I get it that you cannot keep division winners out, but adding two games and losing a bye week with the top teams would allow more deserving teams in without extending the playoff weeks. 1-8 2-7 3-6 5-4.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe they should expand playoffs, its just not fair for a team to come from the nfc north for the playoffs when there is an 11-5 or 10-6 team out there. I get it that you cannot keep division winners out, but adding two games and losing a bye week with the top teams would allow more deserving teams in without extending the playoff weeks. 1-8 2-7 3-6 5-4.

yep, unfortunately, arizona is better than every team in the NFC East and the NFC north. They are the 5th best team in the NFC but will be sitting at home in january.

the league has actually been considering expanding the playoff spots in each conference. it may happen sometime.