• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Captain Kmart (AB)

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amazing how the entire world is now, JUST NOW, seeing what a piece of shit he really is.

I don't care about what anyone else thinks of this two faced fucker.... You and I and the great people of Steelers nation have seen for a while what a scumbag he is, how there is no depth to his ugliness....WE have lived it, we have been there since day one....Antonio Brown is a worthless human being. Call God he says, mother fucker you're on hell's hotline busting on that innocent kid. Maybe he doesn't work as hard as Brown, but he's personable. He has let us know he's human, he has given back for everything he has received.....what the fuck has Brown given back??? Besides his shitty attitude and stupid fuckin billboards.

I could fuckin care less what anyone outside our Nation says about Brown or JuJu.....including other boards. Nothing but 31 other teams or team fans who hate us....fuck them, they hate us because they don't have our hardware. In their eyes we always do wrong, simply because they aren't here to see the actual truth and they don't care too.

So I'll leave with this.......
Fuck you Antonio Brown
Fuck you Lamoe Bell
Fuck you to each and every NFL player and fan who thinks Pittsburgh did these two fucktards wrong.
Do your homework, find out the truth. Or live in the light of a cock sucker like the two named above.
I for one won't waist my time talking or arguing with pube faced fuckers who believe the two mentioned above are worth a shit. My time is more valuable than arguing with ignorance such as this.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how the entire world is now, JUST NOW, seeing what a piece of shit he really is.

I don't care about what anyone else thinks of this two faced fucker.... You and I and the great people of Steelers nation have seen for a while what a scumbag he is, how there is no depth to his ugliness....WE have lived it, we have been there since day one....Antonio Brown is a worthless human being. Call God he says, mother fucker you're on hell's hotline busting on that innocent kid. Maybe he doesn't work as hard as Brown, but he's personable. He has let us know he's human, he has given back for everything he has received.....what the fuck has Brown given back??? Besides his shitty attitude and stupid fuckin billboards.

I could fuckin care less what anyone outside our Nation says about Brown or JuJu.....including other boards. Nothing but 31 other teams or team fans who hate us....fuck them, they hate us because they don't have our hardware. In their eyes we always do wrong, simply because they aren't here to see the actual truth and they don't care too.

Fuck you Antonio Brown
Fuck you Lamoe Bell
Fuck you to each and every NFL player and fan who thinks Pittsburgh did these two fucktards wrong.
Do your homework, find out the truth. Or live in the light of a cock sucker like the two named above.
I for one won't waist my time talking or arguing with pube faced fuckers who believe the two mentioned above are worth a shit. My time is more valuable than arguing with ignorance such as this.
giphy.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how nobody is talking anything about Ben being a terrible leader anymore. Like you said @Psych-Ward ... The media has finally woken up to the fact that this all stems from a very egotistical prick that has a bruised ego. I don't know how anyone could defend AB anymore.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how nobody is talking anything about Ben being a terrible leader anymore. Like you said @Psych-Ward ... The media has finally woken up to the fact that this all stems from a very egotistical prick that has a bruised ego. I don't know how anyone could defend AB anymore.

In a way you have feel bad for Ben. You have to deal with guys, like JuJu and his line who are all gung ho and in it for the team. You pump them up because they get you pumped up, then you have to deal with a prissy bitch like AB. Who does everything for himself, the whole me me me ego shit, and does as he damn well pleases. Now Ben has to try and rationalize with this fuckin puke, in a way that the team doesn't see you as the bad guy and to try to get thru to the Assclown without hurting his special feelings.

Whichever story is true before the Cincinnati game is true, Ben telling AB he ran the wrong route, we're running it again. Or if AB was bitching at someone for goofing around and Ben told him how many times was that you. I side with Ben all Fuckin day. At some point, regardless of a guys talent, if he can't work with you and he can't take instructions.....he's worthless.

And yes of coarse, welcome to our world....the press, other teams, other teams fans.....fuck you, fuck you all. I get it you don't like us cause you ain't us, but don't try to justify a scumbag to us when you have no clue..... yet now you understand.
I repeat, fuck you all.

Ryan Clark said it best, now the world gets to see the real Antonio Brown, and he is a horrible horrible person.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound::pound::pound:

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck you Antonio Brown
Fuck you Lamoe Bell

You represent Steelers Nation well.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf.gif

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was a year or so ago where I got into a minor disagreement with Psych-Ward (maybe?) about Brown being a cancer. I defended Brown. Boy was I wrong. Good thing I was right about JuJu or my credibility would be in the tank. Just glad that Brown kept going and showed the world his true colors. If he'd have just shut his mouth he probably comes out of this looking pretty good because Ben just happens to be everyone's favorite villain.