• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Captain Kmart (AB)

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready to give Tomlin a clean slate here, too.

I gave him a LOT of shit the last couple years. Maybe they still should have jettisoned Brown earlier than this. But that they were able to keep a relative lid on the AB fuckery until now is impressive.

I'm gonna take a step back and give him his chance to course correct the culture without criticism this year.

He's still balls-out awful at challenges and clock management though.,

tenor (1).gif

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still hate Tomlin and what he has let happen to the Steeler's reputation. Captain Obvious can go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut, I will not cut him any slack.:finger2:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still hate Tomlin and what he has let happen to the Steeler's reputation. Captain Obvious can go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut, I will not cut him any slack.:finger2:

I agree 100%. And not to be disrespectful to @Superbelt ........But the Tomlin hasn't kept things under wraps or in house if you will, as far as bullshit on this team. It's like a caged animal thing. As long as the gate is open and the animal is free to come and go as it pleases, there are no issues. But the moment you close and lock that gate, the animal begins to become obnoxious and irritating as all hell.
Let's look at Antonio Brownstain for example......
For years this asshole has been late for team meetings, doing his bullshit Facebook live shit, throwing tantrums....you name it, he was probably doing it. Now Tomlin was locking the gate and Brownstain went off the deep end. His bullshit knew no bounds.

That and add that JuJu comes to town and Tomlin is beginning to realize Brownstain isn't the only show in town, everyone jumps on team JuJu and now you have a scorned bitch.

So this is still on Tomlin, there is so much on Tomlin. There is no way back from his ignorance. Only now, when he decides he should put a stop to the bullshit, does it get ugly as all hell....bullshit that he allowed to go on and he created for far too long.

Fuck you Mike Tomlin.

:D

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine guys, I don't blame you at all. But I'm gonna chill for a bit on Tomlin.

t4vyh6ftqqr21.jpg

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready to give Tomlin a clean slate here, too.

I gave him a LOT of shit the last couple years. Maybe they still should have jettisoned Brown earlier than this. But that they were able to keep a relative lid on the AB fuckery until now is impressive.

I'm gonna take a step back and give him his chance to course correct the culture without criticism this year.

He's still balls-out awful at challenges and clock management though.,
Not me. I hope he lives to be 100 and can't shit.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao... doesn’t know him, no partnership or nothing, just a guy that works out at the same gym... in his jeans and AB calls him by his first name.

Yea sure lol

Even if he’s not dabbling in these anti-aging drugs it’s hilarious how stupid he just made himself look. He would have been better off saying he knew him but wasn’t taking anything from him.

How many times has AB been caught with his pants down due directly to social media? This idiot continuously makes himself look like a complete fool on social media yet continues to use it.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao... doesn’t know him, no partnership or nothing, just a guy that works out at the same gym... in his jeans and AB calls him by his first name.

Yea sure lol

Even if he’s not dabbling in these anti-aging drugs it’s hilarious how stupid he just made himself look. He would have been better off saying he knew him but wasn’t taking anything from him.

How many times has AB been caught with his pants down due directly to social media? This idiot continuously makes himself look like a complete fool on social media yet continues to use it.

Come on @FaCe-LeE-uS You know he's using that anti-aging shit.......

Look how immature the douche is acting!!!!!:thumb:

:D

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO... Did you see this @Psych-Ward ? Apparently AB was in Pittsburgh this week. Moving out of his house and somethin at the courthouse downtown. He tweeted out to see if any fans remained, and I'm sure he got obliterated for it... Hence why he deleted his tweet. lololol

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO... Did you see this @Psych-Ward ? Apparently AB was in Pittsburgh this week. Moving out of his house and somethin at the courthouse downtown. He tweeted out to see if any fans remained, and I'm sure he got obliterated for it... Hence why he deleted his tweet. lololol

I have to laugh......
So many raider fans hanging off his junk.....
Wait till after his first shit season, that fuck thinks Steeler fans are bad :pound: he's in for a real treat.

So wished we played them this year, would be so awesome to see Haden shut him down.