• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CAPS FANS

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to say good job Caps fans. You deserved better and showed class in defeat. Three cheers to you

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Thanks, but i really do feel like emptying a few clips at something in my garage right now. This flat out sucks. it wasn't supposed to go this way after one of the best regular seasons in a while. We are supposed to be taking steps forward, but we just took one gigantic step back.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, thanks man. I'm with Roolz, though, I don't feel too classy right now.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Tomorrow at work is gonna suck.

Call in sick. You might feel that way soon enough...

...Not because of the loss, but because of the prospect of getting heckled, tauted, and teased for eight hours. That can never feel good.

Or you could get drunk and call in with a "headache and nausea."

=)

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to congratulate you all as well. You're not blaming anyone, making up conspiracy theories, etc. Very classy. Keep your heads up, you're team will be stronger because of this.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember, when you're at work and the locals are heckling you, think of this place you can come back to where fans of other teams are sympathetic...

Caps Revenge

Let's Go Caps!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember, when you're at work and the locals are heckling you, think of this place you can come back to where fans of other teams are sympathetic...

I'm pretty sure the sympathy will be there too. It's just that the heckling will be more prominent. I can honestly say that I have alot of people in this area rooting for the Caps just for my sake.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Sharks fan.....I feel your pain. It sucks, so I'm not going to tell you to think otherwise. Just know that your wives, kids and families love you guys and the Caps will be right back in the playoffs next year. The world will still be spinning tomorrow. After last season for the Sharks, the only time I wanted to watch anything hockey was the draft. Sorry Eloco, Revenge, Ritari, Squat, et al.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're too pathetic to not be classy! It's all we got!!! hahaha.... sigh.

I do give props to the fans for cheering the Canadian National Anthem. I didn't hear a single "boo" from Habs' fans during game 6.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bag.gif

J/K

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Sharks, Caps, and Sabres fans can all band together, we can call it...

The League of Pathetic Classy Gentleman

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure the sympathy will be there too. It's just that the heckling will be more prominent. I can honestly say that I have alot of people in this area rooting for the Caps just for my sake.
Ok, then, would it feel better if I said fans of other teams are pathetic instead of sympathetic? :D

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caps fans future is still bright.
The players that you want out are certainly desired on the market.
This reminds me of those painful Red Wing series where they just got robbed by a goalie that stood on his head and a solid defensive minded team.
You guys will be right back in the action again.
It doesn't make it any easier to swallow for the time being but the foundation is there going forward.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caps fans future is still bright.
The players that you want out are certainly desired on the market.
This reminds me of those painful Red Wing series where they just got robbed by a goalie that stood on his head and a solid defensive minded team.
You guys will be right back in the action again.
It doesn't make it any easier to swallow for the time being but the foundation is there going forward.

there were many PAiNFUL years for red wings fans until 97. red wings were labelled as playoff chokers for years until they finally broke through, and even then, after 02 the current group of red wings (datsyuk and zetterberg in particular) were not considered "Playoff performers."

it's all doom and gloom in dc right now, sports talk radio, fan reaction, etc. and understandably so. but don't fall prey to the knee jerk reaction and call for every person's head to roll. sure there need to be changes, but staying on course is also important. the wings did that and won 4 cups.