• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Canes High Rank Force the NCAA?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highlights of the thread from this weekend.
I am a psycic.

...and just like most psychics you use two of your own posts as evidence...see I'm psychic I can predict what I'm going to say next, lol.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
...and just like most psychics you use two of your own posts as evidence...see I'm psychic I can predict what I'm going to say next, lol.

Smooth huh?
Not my intention just tried summarize.

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the time when a team tries to self-impose penalties....they give themselves weak-ass punishments and it fools nobody. I think Miami actually did a fairly decent job with their self punishment and should be credited for time served.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is doing it right.

Delay delay delay. Eventually, the NCAA throws in the towel.

Personally, I think Miami should have faced probation as soon as Nevin Shapiro went public with his information and the pictures and the building with his name on it, having to be renamed.

Shalala is a little troll that did not have the guts to resign.

Nevin Shapiro bankrupted hundreds of families(maybe thousands), gave the money to Miami and lavished the money to and at Miami.

At worst, all the lawyers should demand clawbacks from the University of Miami.
Umm, pretty misinformed, eh? shapiro ripped off tens of millions. Prolly lavished the U WIth less than 1% of that. Lawyers DID go after the U to recover that money. The U gave back a lot of that money.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for all the liitle whiney bitches, yeah, miami is ranked too high....if common sense ruled in the polls. But, you can stop stocking up on tissue because miami plays fsu and vt in back to back weeks soon. Everthing will self correct shortly...

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for all the liitle whiney bitches, yeah, miami is ranked too high....if common sense ruled in the polls. But, you can stop stocking up on tissue because miami plays fsu and vt in back to back weeks soon. Everthing will self correct shortly...

I don't know, their resume is as good as a lot of other teams ranked 5-20. It will be an interesting month of football over the next few weeks.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma for Seantrel Henderson. Bailed on southern Cal in face of his fate is he gets it anyway :10:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the time when a team tries to self-impose penalties....they give themselves weak-ass punishments and it fools nobody. I think Miami actually did a fairly decent job with their self punishment and should be credited for time served.

But did they really? I mean, Miami banned themselves from 2 shitty bowl games that their weak as fuck fan base would not have attended anyway, and would have stuck the school with thousands of tickets. In reality, Miami actually saved themselves money by banning the football team from playing in two dog shit bowls. Regardless, I don't really care what the NCAA does to Miami. Leave the Canes alone for all I care. We have our own problems in Austin to worry about....

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But did they really? I mean, Miami banned themselves from 2 shitty bowl games that their weak as fuck fan base would not have attended anyway, and would have stuck the school with thousands of tickets. In reality, Miami actually saved themselves money by banning the football team from playing in two dog shit bowls. Regardless, I don't really care what the NCAA does to Miami. Leave the Canes alone for all I care. We have our own problems in Austin to worry about....

Which 2 shitty bowl games?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which 2 shitty bowl games?

I don't know what the ACC bowl tie in's are, but Miami went 6-6 in '11 and 7-5 last year, so ya'll were definitely heading to 2 awful bowl games that the school would have lost thousands upon thousands of dollars on, so deciding to ban the school the last 2 years from a bowl game wasn't that tough of a decision and in my opinion, really wasn't punishing the football program, since the school wound up saving a shit ton of money......

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what the ACC bowl tie in's are, but Miami went 6-6 in '11 and 7-5 last year, so ya'll were definitely heading to 2 awful bowl games that the school would have lost thousands upon thousands of dollars on, so deciding to ban the school the last 2 years from a bowl game wasn't that tough of a decision and in my opinion, really wasn't punishing the football program, since the school wound up saving a shit ton of money......

Acc contracted to send acccg winner to OB. Seems like an ok bowl.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you really think Miami was going to beat FSU in the ACC CCG last year? C'mon man!

Dont think fsu has ever beaten the canes in a rematch where they won the fisst.

Didnt think nc state would beat fsu, either.