• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Canes Game

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a loss sucks as always but not fretting on it.

I think our team has gotten off to a good start so a loss like this really shouldn't be a wtf reax... I'm feeling good about our boys and glad to see a loss sooner than later.

Avoids added pressure down the stretch.

Reshape and refocus, we just beat the penguins on back to back games... i'm good! lol

Last night was a total let down game. The Canes came to play and we really mailed it in for most of the night. As long as we play well, and play our game we'll win. I'm not worried because we're still beating ourselves.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kovy is becoming quite the heat seeker with his slapshot lol

That is one of the positives I took from that game. Kovy was unleashing some monster shots, shame he didn't get another. At one point he skated behind the net and tried to get a deflection off the back of Cam Ward's helmet, almost worked too. Expect him to start putting some goals up in the next week or so.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told my girl about 2 hours before game started I was like "I got a bad feeling we're going to lose tonight" Last night had "trap" written all over it. I mean we were SO hot and the Canes are starting to get their shit together (PLEASE guys dont have to play them in playoffs) and lo and behold look what happened. That said, the first period loooked like the 3rd period of Game 7, stuck in our own end most of the time and getting hardly any chances offensively. Of course the Carolina blowhards had to bring up Jokinen in game 7 THANKS FOR NOTHING CENTER ICE!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was a hard game to watch, we just looked bad all around. Henrique had a really bad night, got contstantly beat on the puck and gave it up alot. Even at the end when we pulled Marty, we gotta take a shot.. but Kovy did a cross the ice pass threw the middle to Butler (why I dont know) and they intercepted it and down the ice they went, game over, EN. I just dont understand why take a low percentage pass like that when you need to score.. anything on net is better, you never know where the rebound will go. Seemed like there was no focus last night, and the effort was not there. They were sleep walking and it showed... Lets hope they come out strong against the Rags... im pissed they climbed there way into the 8th seed. Hope more teams knock them down a bit. Would love to see them miss the playoffs all together this year... and after there terrible start, its possible I guess....

GO DEVILS!!!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
that was a tough game...guess its impossible to guard against the letdown games?

came so close to knotting it up butler just missed that puck. if your going to lose let it be to a team out of the division i say!

another ppg

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don't want to jinx it, and obv it's still early, but the Devil's current PP% is the highest they've had this millennium.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
they have had a lot of 5on3's though

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently Fayne was in Boston on Monday for his grandmother's wake, funeral was Tuesday morning, he flew back and played Tuesday night. Now I wasn't there so I don't know what type of discussions went down or where he was at mentally, but wouldn't that have been a good time to let Tallinder play? Is that how competitive our D corps has become that you'd rush a funeral to stay in the lineup?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
looking at the dumb penalty he took that gave the canes the 3rd goal and the win..he shouldve sat out the game. i know we have depth on defense but we really should keep some guys fresh. get tallendar in there. or harrold keep the rust off them.

i understand not doing that during the a winning streak but its over with now sub some guys in. otherwise whats the point of keeping them? incase of injury? yeah sure but you cant keep everyone for every situation