• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Candlestick Demolition

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A sad scene for many SF fans going on right now out at Candlestick Point. The demolition of the Stick' is going on and the pictures can be hard to see. They have a drone flying over taking pictures and in today's SF Chronicle Ann Killian wrote a wonderful piece on the demolition and all her childhood memories. The picture on the story is kind of hard to see for me. So many memories so many years so many players and teams. If you get a chance try and read the story on the front page of the Sporting Green in today's..April 12th addition.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A sad scene for many SF fans going on right now out at Candlestick Point. The demolition of the Stick' is going on and the pictures can be hard to see. They have a drone flying over taking pictures and in today's SF Chronicle Ann Killian wrote a wonderful piece on the demolition and all her childhood memories. The picture on the story is kind of hard to see for me. So many memories so many years so many players and teams. If you get a chance try and read the story on the front page of the Sporting Green in today's..April 12th addition.

I drove by last week and I got sad and frowned at the gaping holes showing all the guts inside. Very sad
:pout: