• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we keep 5 Running Backs?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can keep Blount, yes. It'll be between Tebow, Bolden, Hoomanawanui and Fells for cuts, one of them won't make it.
Hoomanawanui is better than Fells but 'Uh oh' was never healthy when he was on the Rams so it was moot

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a joke? Cut Blount and keep Tebow? Did you watch the game vs Philly? Tebow can't preform against 2 and 3 stringers, think he can handle a starting NFL defense? Tebow will be cut at the end of the pre season unless he pulls a miracle out of his ass.

I'm sure you recognize that mine was a rhetorical question and sarcastic at that.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:

Tebow for sure, Fells is up in the air but with the lack of depth at TE I'd say he stays.

Maybe we keep all of them. I'm not sure we keep 5 when Gronk gets back, though. That seems like a lot.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we keep all of them. I'm not sure we keep 5 when Gronk gets back, though. That seems like a lot.

I'd cut Bolden. Not sure what he brings to the table over Blount. I just hope Gronk doesn't end up on the PUP list and he only misses 3-4 weeks at the most. It's not looking that way though.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Gronk isn't pup fells goes. We don't keep 5 TE on the roster IMO. We do keep 5 backs. I haven't seen it but there's a lot of reports bolden has been valuable as a special teamer and Washington is also primarily a special teamer. I like bolden and don't think we let him get away, even with a crowded backfield.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a joke? Cut Blount and keep Tebow? Did you watch the game vs Philly? Tebow can't preform against 2 and 3 stringers, think he can handle a starting NFL defense? Tebow will be cut at the end of the pre season unless he pulls a miracle out of his ass.

Smerlas and the Globe's Volin both said last night on Uno's Sports that Tebow is a lock to make the team. Smerlas said they've seen Tebow play enough games and wouldn't have brought him in unless they mean to keep him.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd cut Bolden. Not sure what he brings to the table over Blount. I just hope Gronk doesn't end up on the PUP list and he only misses 3-4 weeks at the most. It's not looking that way though.

Ever hear of Special Teams before? That's what Bolden has over Blount.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smerlas and the Globe's Volin both said last night on Uno's Sports that Tebow is a lock to make the team. Smerlas said they've seen Tebow play enough games and wouldn't have brought him in unless they mean to keep him.

WOW

Ever hear of Special Teams before? That's what Bolden has over Blount.

I think we keep Blount he looked good in game one and he can punish a line love him in the Red Zone. IMO we need to keep.

Ridley and Vereen. These two are locks

Blount and Bolden.

We have guys that can return Punts and Kicks. JMHO

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree that Tebow wasn't brought in to "make" the team. Now they have seen him, I don't believe that he's a lock. What do we do? Fortunately, we don't have to decide now....

I never believed that Tebow would be a serious distraction in NE. Not so sure now.

melmaan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flashback to one of the last ESPN posts

Blount is an ANGRY man .... he stays and pounds like a Dillon
Sudfeld I projected to make the 4 TE roster and contributing big time (Gronk-Ballard-Sudfeld-?)
Bolden was my last year favorite but is on the bubble. Is he eligible for the PSquad? Did last years suspension keep him under a disqualifying games played?

And .... Dante and his Big Boys (deep squad) will prove to be MVP's this year.
I believe the Pats will maul w/ the running game as we've not seen in years.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flashback to one of the last ESPN posts

Blount is an ANGRY man .... he stays and pounds like a Dillon
Sudfeld I projected to make the 4 TE roster and contributing big time (Gronk-Ballard-Sudfeld-?)
Bolden was my last year favorite but is on the bubble. Is he eligible for the PSquad? Did last years suspension keep him under a disqualifying games played?

And .... Dante and his Big Boys (deep squad) will prove to be MVP's this year.
I believe the Pats will maul w/ the running game as we've not seen in years.

I agree and I sure hope so. If they can and teams have to stack the box Brady will pick them apart even with our all new receiver corps