• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can someone ban Wiggy already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have them on my old computer.

First thing i am doing when i get home is trying to find it.
Really??? Over a sports forum?? Sounds like we were right when we said being here IS your social life.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing - You already know that no one in here likes you because of your past history, so let's get real - and admit that sometimes you have to suffer because of your own stupidity and learn to take a few lumps or move on and ignore the bad. It's not necessary to defend yourself every time. In many cases - just read it and move on - it will make them even more angry when you ignore them. I did that on facebook with a large bloc of atheist that started attacking me and they got really pissed because I wouldn't argue with them.
Because wiggy getting more pissed off is clearly the goal here....

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my stars and garters. ..

amazing the shit you miss when you don't look in for half a day...

quite the bitch fit, WiggityWack. nicely done...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I missed it all too....playing catch up today

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was early on, even to the point of attempting some rap lyrics, but he left it pretty early and it is still going.

At this point it looks like he went off the deep end for a very short bit, but it has turned into a surprisingly effective troll. If this really was his exit you could say that Wiggy got the last laugh.
You could also say some are still laughing...

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think that when someone's so deep in peoples' heads that a "ban him" thread is started and goes 30 pages long, it's the folks who are begging for a mod's help that are melting down.
could be true - but in all fairness, I would say 95% of the posts were direct reactions to his rants in the form of amusement, hysteria, & even some mocking.

#goodstuff

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asking for people to be banned is just about the gayest thing you can do here at SportsHoopla.

jus sayin :kermit:
with a mental meltdown coming in at a close 2nd

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has not posted in like 15 pages and people are still going. At first I was going to give the Wiggy meltdown a 4 out of 10, but you can't ignore the data.

The question becomes was the meltdown this good? or was it just the fact that wiggy had so many run ins with everyone that it got more attention than it normally would?
Or C) It's just been too long since we had a great meltdown so people are huddled around this one because who doesn't love watching a train wreck in progress? :noidea:

I mean I have no idea who this fool is, more or less care about whatever he's off the cliff over. I'm just here to be entertained.

Status
Not open for further replies.