• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can Sherman back up the smack?

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's always backed it up. I don't see that changing any time soon.

The rest of the world just learned about him apparently but we've been watching him back up his words for a while now.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to sound like an intellectual snob(because I'm dumber than the rest of you) but.......

I gave up reading that article after 3 sentences. What happened to the paragraph? I think a spider monkey going through caffeine withdrawal could write better than that.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't talked smack all that often. You had Brady early last year, Skip Bayless, a tiff in the off season with Revis on twitter, and then Crabtree. I love that the listed article says he went off on poor Erin. Guess they didn't see the interview with Andrews on Dan Patrick where she said she hit him when she did on purpose to try and get him to react and was happy as can be that he did. She wasn't attacked, nor did she feel that way at all.

He has had 4 incidents over the last two full seasons. With some 36 games and all of the off season over those two years that's not many where he actually said something like that. Most of the time it's more like the boring and respectful drivel he has been speaking all week much to the chagrin of the media wanting him to give them something juicy.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't talked smack all that often. You had Brady early last year, Skip Bayless, a tiff in the off season with Revis on twitter, and then Crabtree. I love that the listed article says he went off on poor Erin. Guess they didn't see the interview with Andrews on Dan Patrick where she said she hit him when she did on purpose to try and get him to react and was happy as can be that he did. She wasn't attacked, nor did she feel that way at all.

He has had 4 incidents over the last two full seasons. With some 36 games and all of the off season over those two years that's not many where he actually said something like that. Most of the time it's more like the boring and respectful drivel he has been speaking all week much to the chagrin of the media wanting him to give them something juicy.

And if liarHarbaugh was not the sf coach. I'm sure he would have less hatred to sf. I'm sure Baldwin and Sherman trash talk liarHarbaugh when possible. Who wouldn't given their history with that bitch.
its not a chip. Its a boulder. " Baldwin":agree:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't take an article with a headline that looks like it was made to make a teenage boy laugh seriously.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What gets me is this perception that the Seahawks are brash young classless thugs. Why? Because Sherman is chippy and does it in the public, Tate was a jackass with that hand gesture during a play ONE time this year, Lynch won't talk and when he does he is full of Compton (and his DUI), and they throw in the PED/Substance issues to boot.

The heart and soul of this team isn't anything like they portray them to be. Even Lynch. I want any of the haters to tell me a time they saw him celebrate after a first down or otherwise show up the other team. Tell me anything Wilson has done outside of being boring and predictable in pressers. Baldwin? Kearse? How about Earl or Kam? The vast majority of this team just goes out and works their asses off and takes care of business. No trash talking to the media and no showing up others on the field. Just this play and the next. That's the Seahawks.

Breno you say? Sure he is a hot head that causes us penalties, but ever heard him disrespect an opponent? Ever heard Carroll say something bad about the other team? Even SF? What about Mike rob and red bryant. Class and poise those two. Did any of you know who gives the last word before every game? It isn't coach Carroll. Red Bryant gives the last motivational talk before they go on field.

Seattle hits harder than most other teams, but their players are all business about it.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are still wondering whether Richard Sherman can back up his smack talk at this point, you have not been paying attention.

Some people seem like they think this is the first time Sherman has opened his mouth. He has literally backed up everything he's said since he got in the league, and the few times he's been beaten, he's given credit where it's due.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All i can say to the op is that sherm has been thrown at TWO times all post season. Brees and kap didnt want anything to do with him,,,,,,well almost!

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To answer your question .... NO he can't back it up.

Why? Because he's not going to see the ball. I'm not sure MAnning will even throw it towards him once all game.

As for Sherman's "incidents", I am growing tired of people not telling the whole story.
Brady before the game said he hoped to silence the crowd at CenturyLink Field. Thus after the win he responded.

Skip Bayless- that's his job, to be a troll and he responded. (As skip kept talking up how great Reeves was and putting Sherman down. Throughout the entire year. If Reeves was on Seattle and Sherman was a Jet Skip would have said Sherman was the best and the media would have created a slogan for him.

Than they (media) asked who He thought where the best CB. He didn't add Reeves thus the media and Reeves crapped their pants.

And as for Crabtree he was asked before the game if he thought Sherman was one of the best CB's in the game and he responded NO. So to me Sherman is someone who defends himself, never the attacker but dose anyone remember that, no.

As for Erin she didn't even look sacred to me but like she was thinking about the next question to ask and what do you know later she said as much in a later interview. So why the hate:noidea: because he's the best and not on their team.