• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can Hartnell Skate?

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post is way over due but I have never seen a NHL player fall on the ice as many times as he does. I hope I am not the only one that notices this. He is on the ice at least 10 times a game. Especially in the corners. And since I am going off about Scotty, CUT THE HAIR!! Its getting ridiculous.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he reminds me of happy gilmore in the opening scene of the movie

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets be fair to scotty.. he's not a good player. we cant expect him to actually ice skate.. its ice! that shit's slippery!

sad truth :(

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am forming a group, the NGOPWKHIAGP.

The National Group of People Who Knows Hartnell Is A Good Player.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hartnell would score tonight. But guess where he was when the puck went in the net....laying on the ice haha

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey he was one of the few who actually looked like he gave a shit out there he was hustling,hitting and going to the net. Can you say that about Carter? Well I guess he stuck his stick in the ducks goalies ballsack when the play was already over not sure if that counts for anything.

I'm just sick of our top line being a fucking minus and Lavy won't do shit about it. he's changing everything but the problem split up the drinking buddies and maybe they'd both do something!!!!

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey he was one of the few who actually looked like he gave a shit out there he was hustling,hitting and going to the net. Can you say that about Carter? Well I guess he stuck his stick in the ducks goalies ballsack when the play was already over not sure if that counts for anything.

I'm just sick of our top line being a fucking minus and Lavy won't do shit about it. he's changing everything but the problem split up the drinking buddies and maybe they'd both do something!!!!

This is the truth, Harts may not be ready to compete in the olympics for figure skating but he was working his ass off tonight. I think the fact that he's going to high traffic areas through players and their sticks lends to him spending some time on his back side, but I'd take a team of Harts over Carter right now.

Talk about a guy who doesn't look like he belongs or even wants to be out there. He doesn't forecheck, he just kind of skates in circles in his own zone, can't win a damn faceoff, and for some unknown reason he isn't even shooting now.

This team needs to find their identity quickly, cup hangover is only supposed to happen when you actually win the damn thing.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hartnell is probaly one of the worst skaters in the league that's why he needs to crash the goalie when trying to stop then get up and stand in front screening and knock in loose pucks on rebounds thats how he scored 30 and now he's with 2 great skaters and he thinks he is a skater too

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about a guy who doesn't look like he belongs or even wants to be out there. He doesn't forecheck, he just kind of skates in circles in his own zone, can't win a damn faceoff, and for some unknown reason he isn't even shooting now.

This team needs to find their identity quickly, cup hangover is only supposed to happen when you actually win the damn thing.

Excellent post. (except for the whole ******** stuff lol)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hartnell is probaly one of the worst skaters in the league that's why he needs to crash the goalie when trying to stop then get up and stand in front screening and knock in loose pucks on rebounds thats how he scored 30 and now he's with 2 great skaters and he thinks he is a skater too

Crashing the net is the only thing it does well.

If the guy stuck to what he's best at, which is being a dickhead, he'd be 1000x more valuable to this team.

Lavy should put him, Carbomb and Richards on a line and take off the leash. That line would cause major headaches in more ways than one.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shots by game this year:
3, 4, 7, 1, 4, 4.

Faceoff percentages won:
100 (first on the team), 44 (second on the team), 0/2, N/A, 67 (tied for first on team), 57 (first on team).

So he's tied for first in SOG (not to mention his 16 missed shots because he actually aims for corners instead of the goalie's logo) and leads the team in faceoff percentages. All while having twice as many takeaways as anyone else on the team. But don't let my facts get in the way of your argument. Carry on!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you guys want, But Carter should have went to Tampa, not Gags!

810928-lmao_super.jpg

Are you serious though?

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were on 2 rumors this past summer that should have gauranted Carts packing his bags.

1. Carts for Ryan + a pick
2. Carts for Brown and Bernier(may have been more involved in this one)

again just rumors but still

As far as your point Ander I may be judging him too heavily on Thurs game since i was right at the ice, but he seems lost. I am surpised about his FoW's but his shot selection has been poor at best and by missing corners he doesn't where as even hitting the goalie brings a chance of a trash goal. Either way I think we can all agree that Carts isn't living up to his potential.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scotty must read these boards haha